|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) She feels like an alien.
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A dirty look.
(d) A slap in the face.
3. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Apologize to Rosalind.
(b) Go with Rosalind.
(c) Keep Rosalind there.
(d) Find Rosalind's father.
4. To whom is Duke Frederick speaking to at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Men at court.
5. Why does Duke Frederick want Rosalind and Celia to be found?
(a) He misses them.
(b) He feels betrayed.
(c) He needs their guidance.
(d) He fears for their safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
3. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
4. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)