Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is false.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It is naive.
(d) It needs tweaking.
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Cancel the match.
(b) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(c) Enter the match.
(d) Imprison Orlando.
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(b) Her attraction to Orlando.
(c) How much she misses her father.
(d) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
4. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(c) The maidens.
(d) The Lords.
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Comparing its fate to his own.
(b) Putting the animal out of its misery.
(c) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
(d) Writing a poem about the animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where do Duke Frederick's men claim to have seen Rosalind and Celia the night before?
3. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
4. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
5. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)