|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They think it is comical.
(b) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(c) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(d) No one will rob them dressed as men.
2. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Kill Oliver.
(b) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(c) Take back his inheritance.
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(b) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(c) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(d) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
4. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he is a good person.
(b) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(c) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(d) That he is kinder than Orlando.
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Senior's.
(c) His own.
(d) Duke Frederick's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
2. Who is professing love for Phebe?
3. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
4. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
5. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)