|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
2. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(b) Kill Oliver.
(c) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Take back his inheritance.
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A kind, elderly woman.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) A charity fund.
4. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
(a) Oliver's property.
(b) Oliver's inheritance.
(c) Oliver's nobility.
(d) Oliver's sword.
5. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(a) Out of place.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
2. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
3. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
4. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)