|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(b) Duke Senior.
2. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he is a good person.
(b) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(c) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(d) That he is kinder than Orlando.
3. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The circle of life.
(b) The beauty of country life.
(c) How much they miss court life.
(d) A man and his unfaithful wife.
4. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
(a) His regret.
(b) His hatred for Orlando.
(c) His confusion.
(d) His change of heart toward Orlando.
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) How much she misses her father.
(b) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(c) Her attraction to Orlando.
(d) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
2. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
3. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
4. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
5. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)