|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is torture.
(b) It is free of peril.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is a noble life.
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will be penniless.
(b) She will be relocated.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will become a slave.
4. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) The mountains.
(c) Outside the kingdom walls.
(d) On a horse heading toward the court.
5. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(b) Duke Senior.
(d) The Lords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
2. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
3. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)