|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Find her father and bring him back.
(b) Orders her out of the city.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Work as a servant.
2. What kind of animal does Jaques kill in the forest?
(a) A bull.
(b) A cow.
(c) A deer.
(d) A goat.
3. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
(a) The ring.
(b) His heart.
(c) His wounds.
(d) The court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
4. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
5. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)