|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
(a) She finds it funny.
(b) She wants to educate them on love.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She wants to try her disguise on them.
2. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) A week.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
3. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She hates Duke Frederick.
(b) Her father's banishment.
(c) She and Celia do not get along.
(d) She hates the court.
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(b) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
5. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A musical serenade.
(b) Good wrestling matches.
(c) A public execution.
(d) The jousting match.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
2. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
5. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)