|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phebe mad at Ganymede?
(a) Ganymede read her letter aloud.
(b) Ganymede is forcing her to marry Silvius.
(c) Ganymede yelled at her.
(d) Ganymede loves someone else.
2. What does Rosalind, disguised as Ganymede, call Phebe after she intervenes?
3. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be stoned.
(c) He will lose his money.
(d) He will be exiled.
4. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) A week.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
5. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
2. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
3. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
5. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)