|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Playing a guitar.
(b) Building a fire.
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. What does Rosalind do at first when Orlando shows up for his lesson?
(a) Embraces him.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Slaps him.
4. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She is alienated from home.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) Her mother's name was Aliena.
5. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) Eavesdropping on conversations.
(b) His depressed attitude.
(c) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(d) Mentioning the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
2. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
3. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
4. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)