|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
(a) Duke Frederick's men.
(b) Ganymede and Aliena.
(c) Corin and Touchstone.
(d) Duke Senior's men.
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Cancel the match.
(b) Imprison Orlando.
(c) Enter the match.
(d) Talk Orlando out of the match.
3. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A thief.
(b) A good man.
(c) The devil.
(d) A villain.
4. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Duke Senior.
(b) The Lords.
(d) Duke Frederick.
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, what does Orlando promise to return with?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
2. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
3. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
4. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
5. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)