|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It is false.
(d) It needs tweaking.
2. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She feels like an alien.
(b) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) She is alienated from home.
3. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(a) Duke Senior.
4. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
(a) A worm.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snail.
(d) A fly.
5. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
4. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)