|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Writing a poem about the animal.
(b) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
(c) Putting the animal out of its misery.
(d) Comparing its fate to his own.
2. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) Mentioning the court.
(b) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(c) His depressed attitude.
(d) Eavesdropping on conversations.
3. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(b) Duke Senior.
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Kill Oliver.
(c) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Take back his inheritance.
5. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(b) The Lords.
(c) The maidens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
3. What is the person who is not feeling well suffering from in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who tries to cheer up the ailing person in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)