|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(b) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(c) That they are changing.
(d) That they cannot be broken.
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) A gold digger.
(c) A siren.
(d) A traitor.
5. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
2. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
4. What happens between Ganymede and Phebe after Rosalind intervenes between Phebe and Silvius?
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)