|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Phebe tell Silvius that she wants to see?
(a) The court.
(b) His heart.
(c) His wounds.
(d) The ring.
3. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) At the river.
(b) The road.
(c) The court.
(d) An orchard.
4. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Three months.
(b) A week.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
5. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
2. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
3. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)