|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
(a) His depressed attitude.
(b) Volunteering to walk Audrey down the aisle.
(c) Mentioning the court.
(d) Eavesdropping on conversations.
3. Who is the court fool?
(d) Charles the wrestler.
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(c) Duke Frederick's.
(d) Duke Senior's.
5. What do the men sing about as they parade at the end of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) The beauty of country life.
(b) The circle of life.
(c) How much they miss court life.
(d) A man and his unfaithful wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person who is not feeling well suffering from in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
5. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)