|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Steal Rosalind.
(b) Assault him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Rob him.
2. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(c) The Lords.
(d) Duke Senior.
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Builds him a fire.
(b) Stops singing.
(c) Dances for him.
(d) Makes him food.
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(c) Duke Senior's.
(d) Duke Frederick's.
5. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jaques doing at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
3. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
4. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
5. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)