|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) He beat Charles in the match.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) Her father loved his father.
(d) They are the same age.
2. What kind of animal does Jaques kill in the forest?
(a) A cow.
(b) A deer.
(c) A goat.
(d) A bull.
3. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Phebe embraces him.
(b) He flees the forest.
(c) He is rejected.
(d) Phebe cries.
4. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is relaxing.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is sinful.
(d) It is boring.
5. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Corin for food?
2. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
3. To what literary figure does Rosalind compare Oliver after he confesses his love for Aliena?
4. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
5. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)