|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A love letter.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) A slap in the face.
(d) A dirty look.
3. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(a) The maidens.
(d) The Lords.
4. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(d) Her inheritance.
5. What does Rosalind tell Orlando that she is that will help her bring Rosalind to Orlando?
(a) A witch.
(b) An illusionist.
(c) A sorceress.
(d) A magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
2. What does Oliver insist on when he is confessing his love for Aliena to Orlando?
3. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)