|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Jaques at the beginning of Act IV, Scene 2?
(a) Ganymede and Aliena.
(b) Duke Senior's men.
(c) Duke Frederick's men.
(d) Corin and Touchstone.
2. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
3. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A slap in the face.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) A dirty look.
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(a) A handshake.
(b) A knightship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the court fool?
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)