|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The nearby village.
(b) The cottage.
(c) The court.
(d) Duke Senior's cave.
2. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) A dirty look.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A slap in the face.
(d) Her necklace.
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Bow to himself and Celia.
(b) Orders her out of the city.
(c) Work as a servant.
(d) Find her father and bring him back.
4. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
(a) He reminds him of court too much.
(b) Duke senior wants him out of the forest.
(c) Duke Senior is too argumentative.
(d) Jaques is afraid of Duke Senior.
5. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Duke Frederick.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) The Lords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Silvius declares his love for Phebe at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
2. To whom does Jaques want to parade with the dead animal?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
4. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)