|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) A week.
2. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Duke Frederick.
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Kill Oliver.
(c) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Take back his inheritance.
4. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's cottage.
(b) Duke Senior's cave.
(c) Duke Senior's garden.
(d) Duke Senior's tent.
5. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A pauper girl.
(b) A princess.
(c) A servant girl.
(d) A shepherd girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
2. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
3. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
4. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
5. Why does Rosalind decide to intervene in the encounter taking place between Phebe and Silvius?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)