|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Cancel the match.
(b) Imprison Orlando.
(c) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(d) Enter the match.
2. What does Rosalind speak about to Orlando that upsets Celia at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
3. To what does Rosalind compare Orlando's love when he shows up for his lesson?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A worm.
(c) A fly.
(d) A snail.
4. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(c) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(d) They think it is comical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
5. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)