|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On a horse heading toward the court.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) Outside the kingdom walls.
(d) The mountains.
2. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
(a) Oliver's inheritance.
(b) Oliver's property.
(c) Oliver's sword.
(d) Oliver's nobility.
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Dances for him.
(b) Stops singing.
(c) Builds him a fire.
(d) Makes him food.
4. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Lords.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Duke Senior.
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(c) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Ganymede berate Jaques when they encounter each other in the forest?
2. What does Rosalind suggest that Orlando start with, instead of a kiss, in his quest for Rosalind's love?
3. What does Oliver insist on when he is confessing his love for Aliena to Orlando?
4. Who asks Corin for food?
5. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)