|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
2. Who asks Corin for food?
3. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(a) Out of place.
4. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Canyon.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) Valley of Arden.
5. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His house.
(b) His peace of mind.
(c) His horse.
(d) His safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
4. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)