|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They think it is comical.
(b) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(c) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(d) No one will rob them dressed as men.
2. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Apologize to Rosalind.
(b) Find Rosalind's father.
(c) Go with Rosalind.
(d) Keep Rosalind there.
3. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will be penniless.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will become a slave.
(d) She will be relocated.
5. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
3. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
4. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
5. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)