|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A knightship.
(c) A handshake.
2. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Duke Senior.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) The Lords.
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) His brothers.
(b) The Lords.
(c) A gang.
(d) People in court.
4. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He is delusional.
(b) He is just bitter.
(c) He can make any bad situation good.
(d) He needs to lighten up.
5. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(a) The Lords.
(b) The maidens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
2. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
3. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
4. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)