|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His house.
(b) His peace of mind.
(c) His safety.
(d) His horse.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(c) They think it is comical.
(d) No one will rob them dressed as men.
3. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Life at court.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Married life.
(d) Life as a pauper.
4. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His sword.
(c) His horse.
(d) His inheritance.
5. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
(a) His servant's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His master's.
(d) His brother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Corin for food?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
4. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
5. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)