|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Frederick.
(b) Duke Senior.
2. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
3. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Married life.
(b) Life as a pauper.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Life at court.
4. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Canyon.
(b) Valley of Arden.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) Forest of Arden.
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A gold digger.
(b) A siren.
(c) A sorceress.
(d) A traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
2. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
3. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
5. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)