|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will become a slave.
(b) She will be penniless.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will be relocated.
2. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Lords.
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It is false.
(d) It needs tweaking.
4. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His peace of mind.
(b) His horse.
(c) His house.
(d) His safety.
5. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
(a) That Rosalind reciprocates.
(b) That they are changing.
(c) That he shares them, for Orlando.
(d) That they cannot be broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
3. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
4. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)