|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Valley of Arden.
(b) Arden Canyon.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) Forest of Arden.
2. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
3. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
4. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(b) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(c) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
(d) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
5. Who asks Corin for food?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
2. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
5. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)