|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A charity fund.
(b) A retirement fund.
(c) A kind, elderly woman.
(d) The king's treasury.
2. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
(a) People in court.
(b) The Lords.
(c) A gang.
(d) His brothers.
3. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
(a) Rosalind and Orlando will be allowed to marry.
(b) Rosalind's father's fortune will be restored.
(c) She will share her inheritance with Rosalind.
(d) Rosalind will be sent to the country to live with her father.
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick's.
(c) His own.
(d) Duke Senior's.
5. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
(b) Out of place.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
2. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
3. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
4. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)