|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Breaks his jaw.
(b) Lets him win.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Knocks him out.
2. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
(a) The lack of responsibility.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The danger.
(d) The independence.
3. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) They are the same age.
(b) She has never loved before.
(c) He beat Charles in the match.
(d) Her father loved his father.
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick.
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(b) Duke Frederick's.
(c) Duke Senior's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
2. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
3. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
4. Who is the court fool?
5. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)