|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On a horse heading toward the court.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) Outside the kingdom walls.
(d) The mountains.
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A charity fund.
(b) A kind, elderly woman.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) The king's treasury.
3. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He can make any bad situation good.
(b) He needs to lighten up.
(c) He is just bitter.
(d) He is delusional.
4. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(c) Running away.
5. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She read it in a book.
(b) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(c) She feels like an alien.
(d) She is alienated from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
2. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
3. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
4. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who asks Corin for food?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)