|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(c) Valley of Arden.
(d) Arden Canyon.
2. What does Orlando end up doing to Charles?
(a) Lets him win.
(b) Knocks him out.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Breaks his jaw.
3. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) They are the same age.
(b) He beat Charles in the match.
(c) Her father loved his father.
(d) She has never loved before.
4. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) A siren.
(c) A gold digger.
(d) A traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
2. How does Phebe feel about the feelings of love professed to her?
3. Who asks Corin for food?
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)