|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(a) Running away.
2. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She read it in a book.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(d) She is alienated from home.
3. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) On a horse heading toward the court.
(b) Outside the kingdom walls.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Forest of Arden.
4. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A fox.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A deer.
5. Who asks Corin for food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
3. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
4. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
5. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)