|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(c) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is wise.
(b) It is false.
(c) It is naive.
(d) It needs tweaking.
3. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(b) A handshake.
(c) A knightship.
4. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Married life.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Life as a pauper.
(d) Life at court.
5. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia promise Rosalind will happen when her father, Duke Frederick, dies?
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
3. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
4. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)