|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Apologize to Rosalind.
(b) Keep Rosalind there.
(c) Go with Rosalind.
(d) Find Rosalind's father.
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Duke Senior.
3. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
(a) His brother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His servant's.
(d) His master's.
4. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She hates the court.
(b) She and Celia do not get along.
(c) She hates Duke Frederick.
(d) Her father's banishment.
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is wise.
(b) It is naive.
(c) It is false.
(d) It needs tweaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
2. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
3. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
5. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)