|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(b) They think it is comical.
(c) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(d) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
3. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Keep Rosalind there.
(b) Go with Rosalind.
(c) Apologize to Rosalind.
(d) Find Rosalind's father.
4. Who is professing love for Phebe?
(a) Duke Senior.
5. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) An orchard.
(b) At the river.
(c) The road.
(d) The court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
4. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
5. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)