|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Assault him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Rob him.
(d) Steal Rosalind.
2. Who is the court fool?
(d) Charles the wrestler.
3. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
(a) The independence.
(b) The danger.
(c) The lack of responsibility.
(d) The atmosphere.
4. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
(a) He kills Orlando.
(b) He praises Orlando.
(c) He embraces Orlando.
(d) He dislikes Orlando.
5. Who asks Corin for food?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
4. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
5. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)