|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the court fool?
(a) Charles the wrestler.
2. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A deer.
(c) A fox.
(d) A squirrel.
3. What does Rosalind give Orlando?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) A dirty look.
(c) A slap in the face.
(d) A love letter.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
5. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
(b) Running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
2. Who is professing love for Phebe?
3. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
4. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
5. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)