|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Apologize to Rosalind.
(b) Go with Rosalind.
(c) Keep Rosalind there.
(d) Find Rosalind's father.
2. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She read it in a book.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(d) She is alienated from home.
3. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A siren.
(c) A gold digger.
(d) A sorceress.
4. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
(a) Putting the animal out of its misery.
(b) Writing a poem about the animal.
(c) Comparing its fate to his own.
(d) Trying to mend the animal's injury.
5. Why does Corin not remember the one time that he fell in love?
(a) He never was in love.
(b) He is old.
(c) He has amnesia.
(d) It is too painful to remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
4. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
5. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)