|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The court.
(b) An orchard.
(c) At the river.
(d) The road.
2. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She hates the court.
(b) She and Celia do not get along.
(c) Her father's banishment.
(d) She hates Duke Frederick.
3. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
(a) Enter the match.
(b) Talk Orlando out of the match.
(c) Imprison Orlando.
(d) Cancel the match.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
5. With what does Celia intend to pay for the property?
(b) Her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
2. Where is Duke Senior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How do Rosalind and Celia feel after their trip?
4. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)