|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Apologize to Rosalind.
(b) Go with Rosalind.
(c) Keep Rosalind there.
(d) Find Rosalind's father.
2. Who else is with Duke Senior and dressed like foresters?
(b) The maidens.
(c) The Lords.
3. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick.
5. What depresses Rosalind at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She and Celia do not get along.
(b) She hates the court.
(c) Her father's banishment.
(d) She hates Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What were Sir Rowland and Duke Frederick when Sir Rowland was still alive?
3. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
4. What is the rest of the herd doing while the animal Jaques is crying over suffers from its injury?
5. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)