|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Duke Senior's camp.
(b) Forest of Arden.
(c) The court.
(d) Jaques' camp.
2. What does Duke Senior tell his company about life in exile?
(a) It is a noble life.
(b) It is torture.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is free of peril.
3. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Find Rosalind's father.
(b) Apologize to Rosalind.
(c) Keep Rosalind there.
(d) Go with Rosalind.
4. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Senior.
(c) Duke Frederick.
5. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Mountains.
(b) Arden Canyon.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Valley of Arden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
3. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
5. What happens when Duke Frederick learns that Sir Rowland is Orlando's father?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)