|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(c) Duke Senior's.
(d) Duke Frederick's.
2. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
(a) That he loved Orlando's father.
(b) That he financially supported Orlando's father.
(c) That he hated Orlando's father.
(d) That he killed Orlando's father.
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Senior.
(b) Duke Frederick.
4. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Keep Rosalind there.
(b) Apologize to Rosalind.
(c) Go with Rosalind.
(d) Find Rosalind's father.
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is false.
(b) It is naive.
(c) It is wise.
(d) It needs tweaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
3. What invigorates Celia and Rosalind out in the country?
4. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)