|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(c) They think it is comical.
(d) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
3. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) To the next kingdom.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(c) To his brother.
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A retirement fund.
(b) The king's treasury.
(c) A kind, elderly woman.
(d) A charity fund.
5. What does Amiens say about Duke Senior's attitude?
(a) He can make any bad situation good.
(b) He is just bitter.
(c) He is delusional.
(d) He needs to lighten up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Corin that if he cannot remember the one time he fell in love, then he has never really been in love?
2. Who is the only member of the group to miss the court?
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
5. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)