|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Le Beau tell Rosalind and Celia that they have missed?
(a) A musical serenade.
(b) A public execution.
(c) The jousting match.
(d) Good wrestling matches.
2. Where do Rosalind, Celia and Touchstone arrive at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Duke Senior's camp.
(b) The court.
(c) Jaques' camp.
(d) Forest of Arden.
3. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A fox.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A deer.
4. When Le Beau tell Orlando to leave, what does he tell him he is not going to receive?
(a) A knightship.
(c) A handshake.
5. Whom is Duke Senior with at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Jaques liken the herd of animals?
2. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
3. What does Duke Senior tell his company he wants to do?
4. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
5. What does Le Beau tell Orlando about Duke Frederick's feelings toward his niece, Rosalind?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)