|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
2. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
(a) Life as a pauper.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Life at court.
(d) Married life.
3. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His house.
(b) His peace of mind.
(c) His safety.
(d) His horse.
4. Who is not feeling well in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) The devil.
(b) A villain.
(c) A thief.
(d) A good man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Jaques kill in the forest?
2. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
3. Whose property does Celia negotiate to buy from Corin?
4. What does Rosalind tell Orlando about her father?
5. When the men find Jaques, what is he doing with the injured animal?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)