|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) Her mother's name was Aliena.
(b) She feels like an alien.
(c) She is alienated from home.
(d) She read it in a book.
2. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
3. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Andrew.
(b) Kingdom of Andrew.
(c) Kingdom of Arden.
(d) Forest of Arden.
4. What injured animal is Jaques crying over near the river?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A fox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A rabbit.
5. Who wants to speak to Jaques at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Duke Senior.
(c) The Lords.
(d) Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the member of the group who misses the court feel out in the country?
2. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. To what does Duke Senior compare life in exile?
4. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind and Celia he tried to do after entering the court?
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)