|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
(a) A fool.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A beggar.
2. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
3. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Three months.
(b) A week.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick.
5. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
(a) Oliver's nobility.
(b) Oliver's inheritance.
(c) Oliver's property.
(d) Oliver's sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
2. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
3. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
5. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)