|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(b) Wedding bands.
(c) Someone to give away the bride.
(d) A group of witnesses.
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(c) Duke Senior's.
(d) Duke Frederick's.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(b) Her father.
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A retirement fund.
(c) A kind, elderly woman.
(d) A charity fund.
5. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
2. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
5. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)