|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will be relocated.
(c) She will be penniless.
(d) She will become a slave.
3. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) A group of witnesses.
(b) Wedding bands.
(c) Someone to give away the bride.
4. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
(b) A beggar.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A fool.
5. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
3. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
4. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
5. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)