|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Duke Frederick.
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His horse.
(b) His sword.
(d) His inheritance.
3. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
(a) He will lose his money.
(b) He will be stoned.
(c) He will be exiled.
(d) He will be killed.
4. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A servant girl.
(b) A princess.
(c) A shepherd girl.
(d) A pauper girl.
5. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
3. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
5. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)