|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A servant girl.
(b) A princess.
(c) A pauper girl.
(d) A shepherd girl.
2. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) How much she misses her father.
(b) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(c) Her attraction to Orlando.
(d) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
4. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A siren.
(c) A gold digger.
(d) A sorceress.
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is false.
(b) It is naive.
(c) It is wise.
(d) It needs tweaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
3. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
4. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
5. What does Jaques call Touchstone for getting married in the forest rather than in a church?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)