|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He has not injured Orlando.
(b) He has not seen Orlando.
(c) He has captured Orlando.
(d) He has not killed Orlando.
2. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) A group of witnesses.
(c) Wedding bands.
(d) Someone to give away the bride.
3. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A charity fund.
(b) A kind, elderly woman.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) The king's treasury.
5. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
3. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)