|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) An orchard.
(b) The road.
(c) The court.
(d) At the river.
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(b) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
4. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His sword.
(c) His horse.
(d) His inheritance.
5. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) He has not killed Orlando.
(b) He has not injured Orlando.
(c) He has not seen Orlando.
(d) He has captured Orlando.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)