|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Duke Senior.
2. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) One year.
(b) A week.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
3. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
(a) She will be relocated.
(b) She will become a slave.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will be penniless.
4. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
5. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To call off the wedding.
(b) To flee the forest.
(c) To postpone the wedding.
(d) To get married in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
2. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
3. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
5. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)