|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His peace of mind.
(b) His house.
(c) His safety.
(d) His horse.
2. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) To the next kingdom.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) To his brother.
3. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) The devil.
(b) A good man.
(c) A villain.
(d) A thief.
4. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Building a fire.
(c) Playing a guitar.
5. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Her attraction to Orlando.
(b) How much she misses her father.
(c) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(d) That she despises Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
2. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
3. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
4. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)