|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The road.
(b) The court.
(c) An orchard.
(d) At the river.
2. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A villain.
(b) A thief.
(c) A good man.
(d) The devil.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(d) Her father.
4. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Valley of Arden.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) Arden Canyon.
5. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To postpone the wedding.
(b) To flee the forest.
(c) To call off the wedding.
(d) To get married in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
2. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)