|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(b) A group of witnesses.
(c) Wedding bands.
(d) Someone to give away the bride.
2. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A pauper girl.
(b) A shepherd girl.
(c) A servant girl.
(d) A princess.
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) His own.
(c) Duke Senior's.
(d) Duke Frederick's.
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's cottage.
(b) Duke Senior's cave.
(c) Duke Senior's tent.
(d) Duke Senior's garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
4. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)