|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
(a) Oliver's sword.
(b) Oliver's inheritance.
(c) Oliver's property.
(d) Oliver's nobility.
2. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His horse.
(b) His safety.
(c) His peace of mind.
(d) His house.
3. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To call off the wedding.
(b) To postpone the wedding.
(c) To get married in the city.
(d) To flee the forest.
4. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A shepherd girl.
(b) A princess.
(c) A pauper girl.
(d) A servant girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
2. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
4. How does Rosalind act, to Celia's surprise, toward what she confides in Celia?
5. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)