|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) Duke Frederick.
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A kind, elderly woman.
(c) A charity fund.
(d) A retirement fund.
3. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(b) Her father.
4. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The road.
(b) At the river.
(c) An orchard.
(d) The court.
5. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Playing a guitar.
(c) Building a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What mood does Jaques tell Amiens he likes being in?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)