|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Assault him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Rob him.
2. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Duke Senior's garden.
(b) Duke Senior's cottage.
(c) Duke Senior's tent.
(d) Duke Senior's cave.
4. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Orders her out of the city.
(b) Find her father and bring him back.
(c) Bow to himself and Celia.
(d) Work as a servant.
5. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
(a) A laugh.
(b) A sham.
(c) A benefit.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
2. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
4. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Duke Frederick tell Rosalind will happen if she does not follow his orders?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)