|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) To the next kingdom.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(d) To his brother.
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It needs tweaking.
(d) It is false.
3. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To call off the wedding.
(b) To postpone the wedding.
(c) To flee the forest.
(d) To get married in the city.
4. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
(a) Oliver's nobility.
(b) Oliver's property.
(c) Oliver's inheritance.
(d) Oliver's sword.
5. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A good man.
(b) The devil.
(c) A thief.
(d) A villain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
3. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
4. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does Duke Frederick order Rosalind to do when he finds the girls in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)