|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is wise.
(b) It is naive.
(c) It is false.
(d) It needs tweaking.
2. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) At the river.
(b) An orchard.
(c) The road.
(d) The court.
3. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
(a) Forest of Andrew.
(b) Kingdom of Arden.
(c) Kingdom of Andrew.
(d) Forest of Arden.
4. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A shepherd girl.
(b) A pauper girl.
(c) A servant girl.
(d) A princess.
5. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Stops singing.
(b) Dances for him.
(c) Makes him food.
(d) Builds him a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
2. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
3. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
4. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
5. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)