|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Kill Oliver.
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
(a) She has never loved before.
(b) Her father loved his father.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) He beat Charles in the match.
4. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A thief.
(b) A good man.
(c) The devil.
(d) A villain.
5. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It needs tweaking.
(c) It is wise.
(d) It is false.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
2. What will Duke Frederick hold possession of until Oliver finds his brother?
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
5. What does Duke Frederick accuse Rosalind of being?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)