|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchstone decide after his conversation with Jaques at the end of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) To call off the wedding.
(b) To postpone the wedding.
(c) To get married in the city.
(d) To flee the forest.
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is wise.
(b) It is false.
(c) It is naive.
(d) It needs tweaking.
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(b) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(c) How much she misses her father.
(d) Her attraction to Orlando.
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick's.
(b) Duke Senior's.
(c) His own.
5. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
(a) His confusion.
(b) His regret.
(c) His change of heart toward Orlando.
(d) His hatred for Orlando.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
5. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)