|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) A week.
(d) One year.
2. What is Amiens doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Building a fire.
(c) Playing a guitar.
3. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Builds him a fire.
(b) Stops singing.
(c) Makes him food.
(d) Dances for him.
4. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
(a) A villain.
(b) The devil.
(c) A good man.
(d) A thief.
5. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
(a) He will lose his money.
(b) He will be exiled.
(c) He will be stoned.
(d) He will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
2. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)