|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(b) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(c) They think it is comical.
(d) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
2. What does Duke Frederick say will happen to Oliver if he fails to find Orlando in the allotted time?
(a) He will be exiled.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will be stoned.
(d) He will lose his money.
3. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(b) To his brother.
(c) To the next kingdom.
(d) Arden Mountains.
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
(b) Her father.
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(b) Duke Senior's.
(c) Duke Frederick's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)