|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchstone call his wedding ceremony to Audrey?
(a) A benefit.
(b) A dream.
(c) A sham.
(d) A laugh.
2. Who is secretly watching the conversation Touchstone is having at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. How does Amiens feels at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(b) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
5. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
(a) His change of heart toward Orlando.
(b) His confusion.
(c) His hatred for Orlando.
(d) His regret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
2. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
3. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
4. Whom does Rosalind think she and Celia should bring with them?
5. What does Oliver insist to Duke Frederick at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)