|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amiens do so that Jaques will not feel depressed?
(a) Makes him food.
(b) Stops singing.
(c) Dances for him.
(d) Builds him a fire.
2. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(b) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Kill Oliver.
3. What does Rosalind confide in to Celia at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) That she despises Duke Frederick.
(b) How much she misses her father.
(c) Her revenge plot for Duke Frederick.
(d) Her attraction to Orlando.
4. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(a) Someone to give away the bride.
(c) A group of witnesses.
(d) Wedding bands.
5. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. What does Oliver express to Duke Frederick about Orlando?
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
5. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)