|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A charity fund.
(b) A retirement fund.
(c) The king's treasury.
(d) A kind, elderly woman.
2. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(b) To his brother.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) To the next kingdom.
3. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It needs tweaking.
(c) It is wise.
(d) It is false.
4. What does Celia wish she could do when Rosalind is dismissed from the court?
(a) Go with Rosalind.
(b) Apologize to Rosalind.
(c) Find Rosalind's father.
(d) Keep Rosalind there.
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Duke Frederick call Oliver before sending him away?
2. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
5. Where is Amiens at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)