|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Duke Frederick give Oliver to find his brother?
(a) Six months.
(b) A week.
(c) Three months.
(d) One year.
2. What does Celia think about Rosalind's reasoning about her feelings toward Orlando?
(a) It is naive.
(b) It is wise.
(c) It needs tweaking.
(d) It is false.
3. Why does Celia choose the name Aliena as her disguise name?
(a) She feels like an alien.
(b) She is alienated from home.
(c) She read it in a book.
(d) Her mother's name was Aliena.
4. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
(b) Someone to give away the bride.
(c) A group of witnesses.
(d) Wedding bands.
5. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A kind, elderly woman.
(b) A charity fund.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) The king's treasury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where do Rosalind and Celia plan to go?
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
4. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
5. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)