|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Kill Oliver.
(b) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(c) Take back his inheritance.
2. Why do the women decide to dress in disguise?
(a) They do not want Duke Frederick to notice them.
(b) No one will rob them dressed as men.
(c) It is dangerous for women to travel alone.
(d) They think it is comical.
3. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(b) Duke Senior's.
(d) Duke Frederick's.
4. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) To his brother.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(c) To the next kingdom.
5. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Mountains.
(b) Valley of Arden.
(c) Forest of Arden.
(d) Arden Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Audrey, the woman Touchstone is speaking with, at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Why has Jaques been avoiding Duke Senior?
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
4. What does Rosalind point out to Celia to make her understand why she feels the way she does about Orlando?
5. What does Vicar Martext tell Touchstone and Audrey they need in order to make their marriage legal?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)