|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(d) Duke Senior.
2. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Rosalind's name.
(b) His family crest.
(c) Descriptions of the forest.
(d) Messages to Oliver.
3. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is sinful.
(d) It is relaxing.
4. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The nearby village.
(b) Duke Senior's cave.
(c) The cottage.
(d) The court.
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(b) Take back his inheritance.
(d) Kill Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
4. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
5. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)