|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(b) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(c) Kill Oliver.
(d) Take back his inheritance.
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick.
4. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Messages to Oliver.
(b) Rosalind's name.
(c) His family crest.
(d) Descriptions of the forest.
5. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) At the river.
(b) The court.
(c) The road.
(d) An orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
2. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
3. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)