|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) To the next kingdom.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) To his brother.
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick's.
(b) His own.
(c) Duke Senior's.
3. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The court.
(b) An orchard.
(c) At the river.
(d) The road.
4. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(a) Love sickness.
5. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The cottage.
(b) The nearby village.
(c) Duke Senior's cave.
(d) The court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
2. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
3. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
4. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
5. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)