|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His horse.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) His sword.
2. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Valley of Arden.
(c) Arden Canyon.
(d) Arden Mountains.
3. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The court.
(b) An orchard.
(c) The road.
(d) At the river.
4. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A "missing you" letter.
(c) A hate letter.
(d) A letter of apology.
5. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
(a) He is really a bad man.
(b) He will find a nicer woman.
(c) He has plenty of money.
(d) He loves an unlovable woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
2. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
3. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
4. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
5. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)