|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick's.
(c) His own.
(d) Duke Senior's.
2. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) Descriptions of the forest.
(b) Messages to Oliver.
(c) His family crest.
(d) Rosalind's name.
3. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(b) To his brother.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) To the next kingdom.
4. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is relaxing.
(b) It is boring.
(c) It is sinful.
(d) It is peaceful.
5. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
(a) He is really a bad man.
(b) He will find a nicer woman.
(c) He has plenty of money.
(d) He loves an unlovable woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
2. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
5. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)