|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(d) Love sickness.
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Kill him.
3. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is relaxing.
(c) It is sinful.
(d) It is peaceful.
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His own.
(b) Duke Frederick's.
(d) Duke Senior's.
5. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
2. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
3. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
4. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)