|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) Arden Mountains.
(c) To the next kingdom.
(d) To his brother.
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Senior.
(c) Duke Frederick.
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A kind, elderly woman.
(c) A charity fund.
(d) A retirement fund.
4. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His sword.
(b) His inheritance.
(d) His horse.
5. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(b) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
2. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
3. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
4. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)