|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A "missing you" letter.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A letter of apology.
(d) A hate letter.
2. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) His family crest.
(b) Rosalind's name.
(c) Messages to Oliver.
(d) Descriptions of the forest.
3. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(b) Duke Senior.
(c) Duke Frederick.
4. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(b) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(c) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(d) A peasant and dull cloth.
5. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His horse.
(c) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
3. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)