|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A hate letter.
(b) A "missing you" letter.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A letter of apology.
2. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
(a) His family crest.
(b) Descriptions of the forest.
(c) Messages to Oliver.
(d) Rosalind's name.
3. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is sinful.
(c) It is peaceful.
(d) It is relaxing.
4. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Mountains.
(b) Valley of Arden.
(c) Arden Canyon.
(d) Forest of Arden.
5. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) To the next kingdom.
(c) To his brother.
(d) Arden Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
2. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
3. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)