|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A "missing you" letter.
(b) A letter of apology.
(c) A hate letter.
(d) A love letter.
2. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
3. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Rob him.
4. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(d) Duke Senior.
5. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A retirement fund.
(b) A charity fund.
(c) The king's treasury.
(d) A kind, elderly woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
2. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
3. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)