|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Frederick.
2. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Canyon.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(c) Valley of Arden.
(d) Forest of Arden.
3. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His inheritance.
(b) His sword.
(d) His horse.
4. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) An orchard.
(b) The court.
(c) At the river.
(d) The road.
5. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Duke Senior's.
(b) His own.
(d) Duke Frederick's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
2. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
3. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
4. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
5. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)