|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(b) Love sickness.
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A kind, elderly woman.
(c) A charity fund.
(d) A retirement fund.
3. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
4. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) At the river.
(b) An orchard.
(c) The court.
(d) The road.
5. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Assault him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Rob him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
2. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
5. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)