|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The road.
(b) The court.
(c) At the river.
(d) An orchard.
2. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(d) Love sickness.
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(b) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Kill Oliver.
4. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(b) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(c) A peasant and dull cloth.
(d) A princess and a shiny jewel.
5. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is relaxing.
(b) It is sinful.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is peaceful.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)