|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The road.
(b) At the river.
(c) An orchard.
(d) The court.
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His horse.
(b) His inheritance.
(c) His sword.
3. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Forest of Arden.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(c) Valley of Arden.
(d) Arden Canyon.
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Assault him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Steal Rosalind.
5. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(a) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(c) Take back his inheritance.
(d) Kill Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
2. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
4. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
5. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)