|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
(a) It is relaxing.
(b) It is peaceful.
(c) It is sinful.
(d) It is boring.
2. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(b) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(c) A peasant and dull cloth.
(d) A prostitute and thorny rose.
3. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(b) That he is a good person.
(c) That he is kinder than Orlando.
(d) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
4. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Warning tape.
(b) Written verses.
(c) Distress signals.
(d) Forest laws.
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
(b) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
2. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
3. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
4. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
5. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)