|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(b) Take back his inheritance.
(c) Kill Oliver.
(d) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
2. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(a) Duke Senior.
(b) Duke Frederick.
3. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
(a) He will find a nicer woman.
(b) He is really a bad man.
(c) He has plenty of money.
(d) He loves an unlovable woman.
4. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A "missing you" letter.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A letter of apology.
(d) A hate letter.
5. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(b) That he is kinder than Orlando.
(c) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(d) That he is a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
2. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
3. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
4. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
5. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)