|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
(b) Kill Oliver.
(c) Usurp Duke Frederick's power.
(d) Take back his inheritance.
2. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A kind, elderly woman.
(b) A charity fund.
(c) The king's treasury.
(d) A retirement fund.
3. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His horse.
(b) His house.
(c) His peace of mind.
(d) His safety.
4. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
(b) Duke Senior.
(d) Duke Frederick.
5. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
(a) A little girl and an old teddy bear.
(b) A princess and a shiny jewel.
(c) A prostitute and thorny rose.
(d) A peasant and dull cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
3. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
4. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
5. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)