|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he is a good person.
(b) That he is kinder than Orlando.
(c) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(d) That he tried to kill Orlando.
2. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(b) Love sickness.
3. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Duke Frederick.
4. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The court.
(b) At the river.
(c) The road.
(d) An orchard.
5. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The nearby village.
(b) The cottage.
(c) Duke Senior's cave.
(d) The court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
2. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Orlando's visitor warn Orlando that he must do?
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)