|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
(a) A goodbye letter.
(b) A bloody handkerchief.
(c) His prince crown.
(d) An engagement ring.
2. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) Arden Mountains.
(c) To his brother.
(d) To the next kingdom.
3. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The court.
(b) The nearby village.
(c) Duke Senior's cave.
(d) The cottage.
4. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His horse.
(b) His safety.
(c) His peace of mind.
(d) His house.
5. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
(c) Duke Senior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
4. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
5. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)