|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
(a) The cottage.
(b) The nearby village.
(c) Duke Senior's cave.
(d) The court.
2. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Duke Frederick.
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) The king's treasury.
(b) A charity fund.
(c) A kind, elderly woman.
(d) A retirement fund.
4. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Assault him.
5. Who gives Orlando some traveling money once he leaves the estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
2. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
3. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)