|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Orlando attaching to trees in the Forest of Arden at the beginning of Act 3, Scene2?
(a) Written verses.
(b) Warning tape.
(c) Distress signals.
(d) Forest laws.
2. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(c) Love sickness.
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
(a) A kind, elderly woman.
(b) The king's treasury.
(c) A retirement fund.
(d) A charity fund.
4. Who meets Orlando in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Duke Frederick.
5. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(b) That he is kinder than Orlando.
(c) That he is a good person.
(d) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orlando carve into one of the trees in the Forest of Arden?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
3. What do Touchstone's mocking verses compare Rosalind to?
4. What does Touchstone say about the country life in his discussion with Corin?
5. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)