|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His peace of mind.
(b) His safety.
(c) His horse.
(d) His house.
2. Where do Orlando and his traveling companion go the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Arden Canyon.
(b) Valley of Arden.
(c) Arden Mountains.
(d) Forest of Arden.
3. What affliction does Rosalind, while disguised as Ganymede, tell Orlando can be cured?
(a) Love sickness.
4. As Orlando prepares to leave the estate, what resources does he have?
(a) His horse.
(c) His sword.
(d) His inheritance.
5. What does Rosalind think about Oliver at the end of Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) That he tried to kill Orlando.
(b) That he is kinder than Orlando.
(c) That he is the opposite of Orlando.
(d) That he is a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Orlando at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
3. To where does Oliver say he brought Orlando after the encounter with the lion?
4. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
5. About whom are Rosalind and Celia talking at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 3, when Silvius arrives?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)