One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orlando intend to go once he leaves the estate?
(a) To the next kingdom.
(b) Arden Mountains.
(d) To his brother.
2. What does Orlando's visitor say Orlando's enemy intends to do to him?
(a) Rob him.
(b) Steal Rosalind.
(c) Assault him.
(d) Kill him.
3. What of Orlando's is being threatened in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His safety.
(b) His peace of mind.
(c) His house.
(d) His horse.
4. When Silvius delivers the letter to Rosalind from Phebe, what kind of letter does he tell her it is?
(a) A letter of apology.
(b) A "missing you" letter.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A hate letter.
5. When Oliver arrives, what does he give to Rosalind, claiming it belongs to Orlando?
(a) A goodbye letter.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) His prince crown.
(d) A bloody handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosalind tell Celia not to pity Silvius after reading the letter from Phebe?
2. Who calls Orlando a fool for marring the trees in the forest with his verses?
3. From where does Orlando's traveling money come?
4. Whose estate is Orlando in at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who does Orlando's visitor tell Orlando is his enemy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)