1. Who is Orlando talking to in the orchard at the opening of the play?
(b) His father.
2. Who is the father of Orlando and Oliver, who recently passed away?
(a) Sir Rowland.
(b) Sir Adam.
(c) Duke Frederick.
(d) Duke Senior.
3. How many crowns is Orlando left by his late father?
4. For what did Orlando's father intend the crowns to go toward?
(a) Orlando's wedding.
(b) Orlando's education.
(c) Orlando's house.
(d) Orlando's military training.
5. Whom does Oliver financially support instead of supporting Orlando?
6. What does Oliver do when Orlando demands that Oliver give him the money that was left by their father?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Kicks him out.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Kicks him.
7. What does Dennis tell Oliver that Duke Frederick has done to Duke Senior?
(a) Made amends with him.
(b) Banished him.
(c) Stolen from him.
(d) Killed him.
8. Who is being kept at court as a companion to Celia, Duke Frederick's daughter?
This section contains 4,170 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)