|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he returns to the restaurant this time, Arturo and Camilla:
(a) Try to have coffee together
(b) Ignore one another
(c) Try to read The Little Dog Laughed together
(d) Try to be nicer, but fail
2. Arturo is afraid of:
(a) All of these
(d) Closed places
3. What does Arturo observe the group of Protestants doing after the earthquake?
(a) Singing cheap hymns
(b) Listening to music
(c) Gathering for prayers
(d) Saying the Pledge of Allegiance
4. Waiting for the milkman's arrival, Arturo passes the time by:
(a) Writing a 30-page letter to his editor
(b) Writing a long letter to his mother
(d) Writing essays on prostitutes
5. What has changed for Arturo emotionally in this chapter?
(a) His desire and passion for Camilla has overtaken him
(b) Rejection no longer disturbs him
(c) He finds what he is looking for
(d) He is no longer afraid to take chances
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than a few things that frighten him, Arturo sees himself as:
2. Arturo knows he will go to visit Vera. What does he think she will help him with?
3. After some champagne, Arturo's attitude toward the prostitutes is that:
4. The dynamic between Arturo and Camilla consists of:
5. Arturo asks Camilla if her huaraches:
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)