|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When Bengal was divided in the Partition, the side which belonged to India held mostly what?
2. Taslima claims that "the only way to fight a political situation is to" what, in Section 7: Chapter 9?
3. Mr. Rashid hopes the appeal will come through, but otherwise, the Hossains will do what, in Section 13: Chapter 16?
4. Who invites Nadira to sit with her friends at lunch in Section 5: Chapter 6?
5. Where has the school counselor arranged for a college interview for Aisha in Section 4: Chapter 5?
This section contains 1,288 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)