|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Tim explains the Special Registration law, Abba wants to register, but who insists it is better to wait or return to Bangladesh?
(c) Lily Yee.
2. What is the name of the second lawyer that the Hossains hire to make them legal?
(a) Mr. Rashid.
(b) Mr. Tareq.
(c) Mr. Friedlander.
(d) Mr. Jackson.
3. In Section 8: Chapter 10, Nadira wakes as Immigration arrives to demand documentation from whom?
4. After Nadira and Aisha organize their letters and send them they celebrate with what in Section 9: Chapter 11?
5. How old is Aisha in the beginning of "Ask Me No Questions"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nadira convinces Ali-uncle to give her the money which she claims she needs for what, in Section 11: Chapter 13?
2. Who joins Nadira's family at the station house when Immigration arrives demanding documentation in Section 8: Chapter 10?
3. What is an agency of the United States Department of Justice that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency?
4. Nadira's father told her she could get through anything as long as she knows how to what, as revealed in Section 11: Chapter 13?
5. Nadira overhears the school counselors saying that Muslim girls often decide not to go to college after what, in Section 10: Chapter 12?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)