|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Taslima met Tim while working at what?
(a) A political campaign.
(b) A catering event.
(c) A human rights organization.
(d) A Broadway musical.
2. What school counselor informs Aisha that he has arranged a college interview for her in Section 4: Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Friedlander.
(c) Mr. Chen.
(d) Mr. Smith.
3. Aisha tells Nadira that she needs to do what, now that she is in charge in Section 3: Chapter 4?
(a) Go on a date.
(b) Cut her hair.
(c) Go on a diet.
(d) Study more at school.
4. In what year did the September 11 attacks take place on the World Trade Center?
5. On what day do Aisha and Nadira return to school in Section 4: Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aisha boasts about getting what grade in U. S. Government in Section 9: Chapter 11?
2. What does INS stand for?
3. How old is Nadira in the beginning of the novel?
4. A police officer finally tells Nadira's family that Uncle is being detained and moved to a facility where in Section 8: Chapter 10?
5. In literature, what is the inherent incompatibility between the objectives of two or more characters or forces?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)