|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bangladesh is bordered by India on all sides except for a small border with what country to the far southeast?
2. From what country did Nadira's family emigrate to the United States?
3. After Abba is taken away, Nadira and Aisha help Ma buy a coat like one that who wore in Section 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Joan Crawford.
(c) Betty Davis.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
4. Ma tells Nadira they finally have enough for Abba's bond and he will be released when in Section 4: Chapter 5?
(a) In two weeks.
(b) Next week.
(c) Next month.
5. Aisha and Nadira stop at an all-you-can-eat buffet outside what city in Section 3: Chapter 4?
(c) New Paltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young Bangladeshi man who tries to sell Nadira a fake ID for Abba in Section 4: Chapter 5?
2. Where is Abba incarcerated when he is detained for having an expired visa?
3. How old is Aisha in the beginning of "Ask Me No Questions"?
4. What does Abba tell his daughters to say at school after he is detained in Section 2: Chapter 2?
5. When Bengal was divided in the Partition, the side which belonged to India held mostly what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)