|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along what border does Nadira's hope to stop and apply for asylum in Section 2: Chapter 2?
(c) New York/Canada.
(d) North Dakota/Canada.
2. Nadira's older sister cries as the family passes through Boston because she has always wanted to do what?
(a) Attend Princeton.
(b) Attend Harvard.
(c) Attend Columbia.
(d) Attend Yale.
3. Who argues with a female officer about using her cell phone in Section 8: Chapter 10?
4. After Tim explains the Special Registration law, Abba wants to register, but who insists it is better to wait or return to Bangladesh?
(a) Lily Yee.
5. Who is angry with Aisha for missing debate team practices and meets in Section 10: Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. Friedlander.
(b) Mr. Rashid.
(d) Mr. Chen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nadira sit in the playground where Ma brought her and Aisha when they first moved to Queens in Section 13: Chapter 16?
2. Where does the second lawyer hired by the Hossains say it had been a mistake for them to go?
3. What grade is Nadira in at school in the novel?
4. Where do Auntie and Nadira take a cab to get Uncle in Section 9: Chapter 11?
5. How much money does Nadira intend to give Tareq for the green card in Section 11: Chapter 14?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)