|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 11: Chapter 13, Nadira recalls how who was praised in Dhaka for being a great swimmer and for his strong lungs?
2. Mr. Rashid hopes the appeal will come through, but otherwise, the Hossains will do what, in Section 13: Chapter 16?
(a) Try to gain asylum in India.
(b) Try to return to Canada.
(c) Try to gain asylum in Mexico.
(d) Try to gain asylum in Egypt.
3. How many of the twenty questions on Nadira's geometry quiz does she complete in Section 5: Chapter 6?
4. After Nadira and Aisha organize their letters and send them they celebrate with what in Section 9: Chapter 11?
5. Aisha boasts about getting what grade in U. S. Government in Section 9: Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle is furious because Aisha has helped who run away in Section 13: Chapter 16?
2. Barnard College has been affiliated with what institution since 1900?
3. What college has Aisha applied to in Canada in Section 5: Chapter 6?
4. In what year did a drought cause Nadira's great-grandparents to move to a small village in Bangladesh?
5. Nadira's family hired their second immigration lawyer after who saw him on television and convinced him to take their case?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)