|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Isabel and Ruth walking up and down the main street of Williamsburg?
(a) They were looking for food.
(b) They were looking for Curzon.
(c) They were looking for the laundry.
(d) They were looking for Aberdeen.
2. How was Ruth finally convinced to travel with Isabel and Curzon away from Riverbend?
(a) She realized that this was her chance to escape Prentiss.
(b) She realized that she belonged with her sister.
(c) Walter agreed to go with them.
(d) Aberdeen agreed to go with them.
3. How long had Isabel and Curzon been traveling together as the book opens?
4. How had Isabel and Curzon been getting information to lead them towards Ruth?
(a) By spying on British soldiers.
(b) By spying on Patriot soldiers.
(c) From other slaves.
(d) From newspapers.
5. What caused Ruth's fever?
(a) A snakebite.
(b) Cold weather.
(c) An infection in her foot.
(d) Eating rotten food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Isabel made Widow Hallahan suspicious?
2. Why did Serafina not want Isabel chopping wood?
3. Where did Isabel tell Serafina she planned on taking Ruth?
4. Why did Isabel not trust the Patriot army?
5. Which of the following is Curzon overly afraid of?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)