|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Isabel bring to defend herself and Ruth when leaving Williamburg?
(a) A gun.
(b) Washing bats.
(c) A knife.
(d) A hatchet.
2. How did Curzon disturb the rattlesnake?
(a) By stepping on it.
(b) By accidentally putting his hand on it.
(c) By yelling.
(d) By pushing over a log.
3. Why did Curzon want to leave their camp when Ruth was sick?
(a) To find a doctor.
(b) Because he was mad at Isabel.
(c) To buy food.
(d) To buy medicine.
4. What was Aberdeen's real job in Williamsburg?
(a) Working at a butcher's shop.
(b) Working as a soldier.
(c) Spying for the British.
(d) Spying for the Patriots.
5. Why did Isabel think that Curzon should not leave their camp when Ruth was sick?
(a) Because she needed him there to help with Ruth.
(b) Because she did not want him to spend their money.
(c) Because she was afraid he would be captured.
(d) Because she thought he might not find them again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter I, why did Isabel want to move closer to the milestone?
2. What was the hardest difficulty for Isabel to deal with during the weeks after leaving Riverbend?
3. According to Aberdeen, who or what was the first friend that Ruth made at Riverbend?
4. Where were Kate and Elspeth from?
5. What did Widow Hallahan offer Isabel in exchange for her work?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)