Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
2. What does Wyler say after he gets punched in Act 1, Scene 7?
3. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
4. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
The theme of art imitating life is prevalent in the play. How is this theme depicted? How is this theme important to the play? What characters are involved in this theme's development? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
There are several lessons learned by the play's various characters. Identify the lessons learned for each particular character. How are these lessons learned? Why are they important? What lesson is the playwright trying to teach the audience/reader? How has the playwright identified these lessons as important? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
Each of the acts is subtitled "Life" and "Art," respectively. Why are these subtitles used? What additional information can the reader infer about the act based on the subtitle? Could these subtitles be changed? What might they be changed to? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)