Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
2. What is missing from the recording studio?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
4. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
5. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa think Wyler is pursuing her after she conned him?
2. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
3. What does Alexa offer Wyler since he is not writing?
4. What does the photographer think of Wyler as he is taking his picture?
5. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
6. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
7. Why do Kaden and Illya call Wyler in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. Describe how Alexa tells Wyler deals happen and "culture is maintained."
9. Who is Swen?
10. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
There are several lessons learned by the play's various characters. Identify the lessons learned for each particular character. How are these lessons learned? Why are they important? What lesson is the playwright trying to teach the audience/reader? How has the playwright identified these lessons as important? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
There are various genres of plays. Identify the genre of "As Bees In Honey Drown." Support the genre chosen with specific examples from the text. Could the play fit into more than one genre? How?
The playwright uses several instances of foreshadowing throughout the play. Identify the uses of foreshadowing. How do these situations foreshadow later events in the play? Why are these events important? What does the audience/reader learn from these events that the characters in the play do not? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)