Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
2. What is missing from the recording studio?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
4. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
5. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa think Wyler is pursuing her after she conned him?
2. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
3. What does Alexa offer Wyler since he is not writing?
4. What does the photographer think of Wyler as he is taking his picture?
5. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
6. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
7. Why do Kaden and Illya call Wyler in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. Describe how Alexa tells Wyler deals happen and "culture is maintained."
9. Who is Swen?
10. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
One of the major themes of the play is fantasy versus reality. How is this theme evident in the play? What characters have problems dealing with fantasy versus reality? What does this theme say about life both in the play and in general? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
Love is also an underlying theme in the play. How is love portrayed in the play? What characters experience love? What characters lack love? How does love or the lack thereof influence the play's storyline? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
The theme of art imitating life is prevalent in the play. How is this theme depicted? How is this theme important to the play? What characters are involved in this theme's development? Use specific examples from the text in the response.
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)