|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
(a) His picture in a magazine.
(b) His picture on a carton of cigarettes.
(c) His picture in a newspaper.
(d) His picture on a milk carton.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Morris Kaden's office.
(c) A hotel.
(d) Alexa's office.
3. Where does Wyler track down Michael?
(a) New York.
4. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) An artist.
(b) A liar.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A putz.
5. How large of a range does the singer Alexa scammed have?
(a) Sixteen notes.
(b) Three notes.
(c) Nine notes.
(d) Six notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Illya Mannon?
2. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
5. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)