|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(b) Art buyers.
(d) Other artists.
2. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
3. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
(a) Five thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Three thousand dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 5 take place?
(a) Alexa's office.
(b) A photographer's studio.
(c) Mike's loft.
(d) Wyler's apartment.
5. How much did Illya get taken for?
(a) 30 thousand dollars.
(b) 15 thousand dollars.
(c) 25 thousand dollars.
(d) 20 thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
2. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
3. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
5. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)