|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
(a) Flirts with the waiter.
(b) Pays by credit card.
2. What is on the inside of the closet door in Act 2, Scene 6?
(b) A mirror.
(c) An answering machine.
3. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Write a play.
(b) Work at a museum.
(c) Put an art show together.
(d) Wait tables.
4. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
(b) Kaden's secretary.
5. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Alexa about Wyler's plan?
2. What offer does Alexa present Wyler with in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
4. For what is the young violinist meeting Alexa?
5. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)