|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(a) Other artists.
(c) Art buyers.
2. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
(a) As fairy tales.
(b) As great works of art.
(c) As great novels.
(d) As Greek tragedies.
3. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
(a) On the subway.
(b) On a milk carton.
(c) In a newspaper.
(d) In a magazine.
4. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 20 thousand dollars.
(b) 10 thousand dollars.
(c) 30 thousand dollars.
(d) 15 thousand dollars.
5. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
2. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
3. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
4. Who is Mr. Morelli?
5. For what is the young violinist meeting Alexa?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)