|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Morris Kaden's office.
(c) Alexa's office.
(d) Wyler's apartment.
2. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
3. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
(a) Cough medicine.
4. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
5. Who is Illya Mannon?
(a) A painter.
(b) A musician.
(c) A singer.
(d) A dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what article of clothing does Alexa compare Wyler?
2. To what does Alexa compare herself in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
4. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
5. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)