|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
(d) Morris Kaden.
2. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
3. What is Alexa's real first name?
4. To what does Alexa compare herself in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) An oasis.
(b) A mirage.
(d) A cigarette.
5. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 15 thousand dollars.
(b) 30 thousand dollars.
(c) 10 thousand dollars.
(d) 20 thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
3. For what is the young violinist meeting Alexa?
4. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
5. Who did Illya think tried to kill Alexa?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)