|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Illya get taken for?
(a) 30 thousand dollars.
(b) 15 thousand dollars.
(c) 20 thousand dollars.
(d) 25 thousand dollars.
2. What does Alexa use to "blind" people, according to Kaden?
(a) Dinners and jewelry.
(b) Trips and jewelry.
(c) Appearance and trips.
(d) Appearance and jewelry.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Alexa's office.
(c) Morris Kaden's office.
(d) Wyler's apartment.
4. How many telephones are on stage in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who appears instead of Wyler's reflection in Act 2, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
2. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
4. To what does Alexa compare herself in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)