|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) An artist.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A putz.
(d) A liar.
2. What does Michael ask Wyler when they first talk on the phone?
(a) How much money Alexa took.
(b) How he died this time.
(c) How he can sell his art.
(d) How Alexa is.
3. Who appears instead of Wyler's reflection in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
5. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To give her money.
(b) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
(c) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(d) To book her for a show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
2. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
4. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
5. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)