|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alexa see Wyler's photo?
(a) A billboard.
(b) His book jacket.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
2. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
(c) Von Maur.
3. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell cigarettes.
(b) Sell books.
(c) Sell magazines.
(d) Sell photos.
4. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She is wearing a robe.
(b) She is not wearing make-up.
(c) She is wearing a face mask.
(d) She has a pimple.
5. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 20 pages.
(b) 30 pages.
(c) 10 pages.
(d) 15 pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
2. What does Wyler do for a living?
3. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the screenplay?
4. Who is Ronald?
5. Who is the main character?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa tell Wyler she has been self-absorbed when they are on the ferry?
2. How does Kaden react when Wyler goes to see him about Alexa in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does the photographer think of Wyler as he is taking his picture?
4. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
5. How does Wyler describe Alexa to Ronald?
6. Who is Amber?
7. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
8. Why does Wyler stop by Mike's loft in Act 2, Scene 8?
9. What does Wyler do as Kaden lists names of people he knows Alexa has scammed?
10. According to Alexa, what is the "finest word in the English language"?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)