|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Mike's loft.
(b) At the Hotel Paramount.
(c) At a photographer's studio.
(d) At Wyler's apartment.
2. Where was Alexa born?
3. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
4. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
5. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) A hundred dollars.
(b) Three thousand dollars.
(c) A thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa throw into the water?
2. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
3. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
4. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Skunk attack Wyler at the newsstand?
2. What type of picture does Wyler want of himself?
3. Why does Alexa contact Ginny?
4. According to Alexa, how did her husband die?
5. Why does Wyler go to the newsstand shop in Act 1, Scene 7?
6. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
7. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
8. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
9. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the film?
10. Describe the setting of Act 1, Scene 2.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)