|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(c) A tank top.
(d) A coat.
2. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
(a) Coffee and cake.
(b) Tea and pastries.
(c) Pretzels and beer.
(d) Soda and chips.
3. Who is Ronald?
(a) A musician.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A salesclerk.
(d) A writer.
4. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
5. What does the photographer think of his subject?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He is conceited.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He has a nice build.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
3. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
5. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Wyler change his name?
2. What does Wyler question about Alexa's story in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. Why is Ginny, the young violinist, nervous about getting her picture taken?
5. What does Ronald tell Wyler about the other people Alexa has tried on suits with?
6. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
7. Why does Wyler offer to charge the reverb equipment?
8. Why does Wyler stop by Mike's loft in Act 2, Scene 8?
9. Describe Alexa's wedding.
10. Describe how Alexa tells Wyler deals happen and "culture is maintained."
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)