|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Skunk?
(a) A model.
(b) A writer.
(c) An actor.
(d) A musician.
2. Where did Alexa see Wyler's photo?
(a) A billboard.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A magazine.
(d) His book jacket.
3. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
(d) Taking photos.
4. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(c) A tank top.
(d) A coat.
5. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
2. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
3. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is missing from the recording studio?
5. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Alexa not let Wyler look at her at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Why is Ginny, the young violinist, nervous about getting her picture taken?
3. What happens as Wyler and Alexa are checking out at the department store?
4. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What is Wyler's first novel about?
6. Who is Morris Kaden?
7. Why does Wyler contact Ginny?
8. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
9. Why does Ginny call Wyler in Act 2, Scene 6?
10. What happened to Skunk's money, according to Alexa?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)