|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Act 1 subtitled?
2. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She is wearing a robe.
(b) She is not wearing make-up.
(c) She is wearing a face mask.
(d) She has a pimple.
4. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine weeks.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine days.
5. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
(b) Von Maur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
2. What is Alexa's husband's name?
3. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
4. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
5. What does the photographer think of his subject?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa say writers always have the last word?
2. How does Alexa find her victims, according to Kaden?
3. Describe how Alexa tells Wyler deals happen and "culture is maintained."
4. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. How does Alexa explain how putting on an art show is a good idea?
6. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
7. Why does Alexa think Wyler is pursuing her after she conned him?
8. How does the photographer respond to Wyler's photo setting request?
9. How does Alexa describe the reactions people will have when they see Wyler in the suit?
10. Why will Alexa not let Wyler look at her at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)