|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
2. Who is Swen?
(a) A movie producer.
(b) A rock star.
(c) A limo driver.
(d) A model.
3. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A poem.
(b) A novel.
(c) A letter.
(d) A screenplay.
4. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his sheets.
(b) He does not have to change his resume.
(c) He can keep his identity a secret.
(d) He does not have to change his license.
5. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character?
2. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
3. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
5. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the photographer think of Wyler as he is taking his picture?
2. Why does Wyler go to the newsstand shop in Act 1, Scene 7?
3. Why does Alexa tell Wyler she has been self-absorbed when they are on the ferry?
4. Why does Alexa contact Ginny?
5. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
6. Who is Morris Kaden?
7. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the film?
8. Why does Alexa want to meet with Wyler?
9. How does Alexa respond to Wyler when he does not want her to pay for his suit?
10. Why does Wyler offer to charge the reverb equipment?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)