|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Alexa and Wyler going after they pick up Swen?
(a) A movie studio.
(b) A photo shoot.
(c) An airport.
(d) A hotel.
2. What is the name of Wyler's book?
(a) Pig and Pork.
(b) Salt and Pepper.
(c) Pepper and Oil.
(d) Pig and Pepper.
3. What age does Alexa say she got married?
4. According to Alexa, where did Michael commit suicide?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The bathtub.
(c) The closet.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What is Alexa's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Act 1 subtitled?
2. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
3. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
4. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
5. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Morris Kaden?
2. Why does Alexa contact Ginny?
3. What is Wyler's first novel about?
4. Why does Wyler go to the newsstand shop in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
6. Where did Mike meet Alexa?
7. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
8. According to Alexa, what is the "finest word in the English language"?
9. What does Alexa use to transform herself into Alexa Vere de Vere from Brenda Gelb?
10. How does Alexa "kill" Michael each time she tells the story of his death?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)