|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
(a) Her employer.
(b) Her parents.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel Paramount.
(b) The Hotel New York.
(c) The Hotel Manhattan.
(d) The Hotel Royalton.
3. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is divine.
(b) She is trying on clothes.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She pays him.
4. What age does Alexa say she got married?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) A limo.
(b) A ferry boat.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
2. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
3. What is the photographer there to do?
4. What new accessory is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 5?
5. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alexa mean when she says, "No one pulls the cashmere over the eyes of a writer"?
2. Why does Alexa want to meet with Wyler?
3. Who do the muses appear as in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. Where did Mike meet Alexa?
5. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
6. How does Alexa find her victims, according to Kaden?
7. Why is Wyler having trouble writing after he has been scammed by Alexa?
8. What happens as Wyler and Alexa are checking out at the department store?
9. Why does Alexa not want to deal with agents?
10. What story does Alexa tell Wyler about Bethany Vance?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)