|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She is wearing a face mask.
(b) She is not wearing make-up.
(c) She is wearing a robe.
(d) She has a pimple.
2. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Alexa's bag of clothes.
(b) His backpack.
(c) His bag of clothes.
(d) Alexa's suitcase.
3. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 10 pages.
(b) 20 pages.
(c) 30 pages.
(d) 15 pages.
4. What age does Alexa say she got married?
5. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent cotton.
(b) 100 percent fleece.
(c) 100 percent wool.
(d) 100 percent silk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
2. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
3. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
4. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
5. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa not want to deal with agents?
2. Who is Amber?
3. Describe how Alexa tells Wyler deals happen and "culture is maintained."
4. According to Alexa, how did her husband die?
5. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
6. Why is Wyler having trouble writing after he has been scammed by Alexa?
7. Describe Alexa's wedding.
8. How does Alexa find her victims, according to Kaden?
9. Why does Wyler contact Ginny?
10. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)