|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
(a) Not to believe her.
(b) Not to write anything down.
(c) Not to look at her.
(d) Not to ask any more questions.
2. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Wyler's clothes.
(b) Wyler's wallet.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her clothes.
3. Who is Ronald?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A salesclerk.
(d) A writer.
4. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
5. What is Alexa's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
2. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
3. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
4. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. According to Alexa, what is the "finest word in the English language"?
3. What happens as Wyler and Alexa are checking out at the department store?
4. What happens when Wyler calls the hotel looking for Alexa in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
6. Describe the setting of Act 1, Scene 2.
7. Why does Alexa not want to deal with agents?
8. How does Alexa respond to Wyler when he does not want her to pay for his suit?
9. What is Wyler's first novel about?
10. Why does Alexa contact Ginny?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)