|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
2. What is missing from the recording studio?
(b) Sound board.
(c) The reverb.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Mike's loft.
(b) At the Hotel Paramount.
(c) At a photographer's studio.
(d) At Wyler's apartment.
4. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A tank top.
(c) A coat.
(d) A pullover and button-down shirt.
5. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A poem.
(c) A letter.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
2. What does Alexa throw into the water?
3. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
4. Who is Skunk?
5. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa think Wyler is pursuing her after she conned him?
2. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
3. What does Alexa offer Wyler since he is not writing?
4. What does the photographer think of Wyler as he is taking his picture?
5. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
6. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
7. Why do Kaden and Illya call Wyler in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. Describe how Alexa tells Wyler deals happen and "culture is maintained."
9. Who is Swen?
10. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)