|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Alexa born?
2. What is Act 1 subtitled?
3. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Alexa's old self.
(b) Ronald's old self.
(c) Michael's old self.
(d) Wyler's old self.
4. What new accessory is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 5?
5. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ronald?
2. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
3. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
4. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
5. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ginny call Wyler in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What does Wyler question about Alexa's story in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. What happens when Wyler calls the hotel looking for Alexa in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. What does Wyler do as Kaden lists names of people he knows Alexa has scammed?
6. According to Alexa, what is the "finest word in the English language"?
7. Why does Wyler go to the newsstand shop in Act 1, Scene 7?
8. What does Ronald tell Wyler about the other people Alexa has tried on suits with?
9. Describe the opening setting of Act 2, Scene 5.
10. What is Wyler's first novel about?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)