|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
(d) Taking photos.
2. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Madame Bovary.
(b) Auntie Mame.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) James Bond.
3. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
(c) New York.
4. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A composition book.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A novel.
(d) A textbook.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A limo.
(d) A ferry boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
2. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
3. What does the photographer think of his subject?
4. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What is Wyler's first novel about?
3. Describe the opening setting of Act 2, Scene 5.
4. Where did Mike meet Alexa?
5. What is Alexa talking to Denise about in Act 2, Scene 1?
6. How does Alexa respond to Wyler when he does not want her to pay for his suit?
7. Why does Wyler contact Ginny?
8. What story does Alexa tell Wyler about Bethany Vance?
9. How does Alexa "kill" Michael each time she tells the story of his death?
10. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)