|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
(a) Morris Kaden.
(b) David Bowie.
(c) Bruce Springsteen.
(d) David Sedaris.
3. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A novel.
(c) A poem.
(d) A letter.
4. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the screenplay?
(b) New Orleans.
5. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Ronald's old self.
(b) Michael's old self.
(c) Alexa's old self.
(d) Wyler's old self.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
3. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What time does Alexa and Wyler's plane leave?
5. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
2. Why does Alexa think Wyler is pursuing her after she conned him?
3. Why does Alexa contact Ginny?
4. What does Alexa use to transform herself into Alexa Vere de Vere from Brenda Gelb?
5. Why does Alexa want to meet with Wyler?
6. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
7. What happens when Wyler calls the hotel looking for Alexa in Act 1, Scene 8?
8. How does Kaden react when Wyler goes to see him about Alexa in Act 2, Scene 2?
9. Who is Swen?
10. What happens as Wyler and Alexa are checking out at the department store?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)