|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character?
(a) The photographer.
2. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
3. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A composition book.
(b) A textbook.
(c) A screenplay.
(d) A novel.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel New York.
(b) The Hotel Royalton.
(c) The Hotel Paramount.
(d) The Hotel Manhattan.
5. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
2. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
4. What does the photographer think of his subject?
5. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the photographer think of Wyler as he is taking his picture?
2. How does Kaden react when Wyler goes to see him about Alexa in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Why does Wyler offer to charge the reverb equipment?
4. Who is Amber?
5. Why does Alexa say writers always have the last word?
6. Why does Alexa tell Wyler she has been self-absorbed when they are on the ferry?
7. Describe the setting of Act 1, Scene 2.
8. Why will Alexa not let Wyler look at her at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
9. What does Alexa offer Wyler since he is not writing?
10. Who do the muses appear as in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)