|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new accessory is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
(a) Uninsipred love.
(b) Unrequited love.
(c) Extreme dislike.
3. What does the photographer think of his subject?
(a) He is conceited.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He has a nice build.
4. Who is Swen?
(a) A model.
(b) A limo driver.
(c) A movie producer.
(d) A rock star.
5. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
2. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the screenplay?
3. What is the name of Wyler's book?
4. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
5. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Skunk's money, according to Alexa?
2. What type of picture does Wyler want of himself?
3. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
4. How does Kaden react when Wyler goes to see him about Alexa in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Why will Alexa not let Wyler look at her at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
6. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
7. What does Ronald tell Wyler about the other people Alexa has tried on suits with?
8. What does Wyler do as Kaden lists names of people he knows Alexa has scammed?
9. Who is Morris Kaden?
10. Where did Mike meet Alexa?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)