|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A multi-colored suit.
(b) A swimming suit.
(c) A black suit.
(d) A black dress.
2. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
3. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
(a) A singer.
(b) A record producer.
(c) A lyricist.
(d) A writer.
4. Who is the photographer's assistant?
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A coat.
(b) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(d) A tank top.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
2. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
3. What new accessory is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 5?
4. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
5. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wyler do as Kaden lists names of people he knows Alexa has scammed?
2. Who is Morris Kaden?
3. How does the photographer respond to Wyler's photo setting request?
4. Why did Wyler change his name?
5. Why does Alexa say writers always have the last word?
6. Why do Kaden and Illya call Wyler in Act 2, Scene 6?
7. Describe the setting of Act 1, Scene 2.
8. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
9. Why will Alexa not let Wyler look at her at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
10. How does Wyler describe Alexa to Ronald?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)