|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Wyler's apartment.
(b) At Mike's loft.
(c) At the Hotel Paramount.
(d) At a photographer's studio.
2. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Who is the photographer's assistant?
4. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) His memoir.
(b) His first novel.
(c) A play.
(d) His biography.
5. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) A hundred dollars.
(b) Three thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) A thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
4. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wyler stop by Mike's loft in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. How does Alexa find her victims, according to Kaden?
3. Why does Alexa not want to deal with agents?
4. How does Alexa "kill" Michael each time she tells the story of his death?
5. Why does Skunk attack Wyler at the newsstand?
6. Why does Wyler contact Ginny?
7. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
8. What happens when Wyler calls the hotel looking for Alexa in Act 1, Scene 8?
9. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the film?
10. How does Ronald describe the people Alexa works with?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)