|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Skunk?
(a) A writer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A model.
(d) An actor.
2. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Disney On Ice.
(c) Stars On Ice.
(d) The Rockettes.
3. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
(a) New York.
4. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is divine.
(b) She pays him.
(c) She is trying on clothes.
(d) She is ugly.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A photographer's studio.
(b) A music studio.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
3. Who is the main character?
4. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
5. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting of Act 1, Scene 2.
2. Why does Skunk attack Wyler at the newsstand?
3. Describe the opening setting of Act 2, Scene 5.
4. What does Alexa use to transform herself into Alexa Vere de Vere from Brenda Gelb?
5. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
6. Describe Alexa's wedding.
7. Who is Swen?
8. Why does Alexa tell Wyler she has been self-absorbed when they are on the ferry?
9. According to Alexa, what is the "finest word in the English language"?
10. What does Alexa offer Wyler since he is not writing?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)