|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) Alexa's optomistic friend.
(b) Alexa's diabetic friend.
(c) Alexa's masochistic friend.
(d) Alexa's narcoleptic friend.
2. Where was Alexa born?
3. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the screenplay?
(d) New Orleans.
4. What does Alexa ask Wyler to pick up for her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Cigarettes and a newspaper.
(b) A newspaper and coffee.
(c) Luggage and a newspaper.
(d) Coffee and cigarettes.
5. Where at JFK does Alexa say she will meet Wyler?
(a) The Admiral's Club lounge.
(b) The International lounge.
(c) The Captain's deck.
(d) The American terminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who is Ronald?
4. What religion was Alexa's wedding?
5. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Wyler and Alexa are checking out at the department store?
2. Who is Swen?
3. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
4. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the film?
5. Who is Morris Kaden?
6. How does Alexa describe the reactions people will have when they see Wyler in the suit?
7. What happens when Wyler calls the hotel looking for Alexa in Act 1, Scene 8?
8. What does Ronald tell Wyler about the other people Alexa has tried on suits with?
9. Why does Skunk attack Wyler at the newsstand?
10. What prompts Wyler to start writing in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)