|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(a) Dark and light.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
2. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
3. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) Alexa's narcoleptic friend.
(b) Alexa's optomistic friend.
(c) Alexa's diabetic friend.
(d) Alexa's masochistic friend.
4. What shoe size does Wyler wear?
5. What brand of luggage does Alexa have Wyler pick up?
(c) Louis Vuitton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Skunk?
2. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
3. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
4. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Alexa tells Wyler deals happen and "culture is maintained."
2. How does the photographer respond to Wyler's photo setting request?
3. Who is Amber?
4. What does Alexa mean when she says, "No one pulls the cashmere over the eyes of a writer"?
5. How does Alexa describe the reactions people will have when they see Wyler in the suit?
6. Why does Wyler stop by Mike's loft in Act 2, Scene 8?
7. What does Ronald tell Wyler about the other people Alexa has tried on suits with?
8. Why does Alexa say writers always have the last word?
9. Why does Wyler offer to charge the reverb equipment?
10. What story does Alexa tell Wyler about Bethany Vance?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)