|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A novel.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A composition book.
(d) A textbook.
2. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The radio.
(b) The seats.
(c) The windows.
(d) The mirror.
3. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Academy Awards committee.
(b) The Emmy committee.
(c) The Pulitzer committee.
(d) The Tony committee.
4. What age does Alexa say she got married?
5. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
(a) The recording studio.
(b) The limo.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The accountant's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bethany Vance?
2. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
3. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
4. What brand of luggage does Alexa have Wyler pick up?
5. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa want to meet with Wyler?
2. What does Wyler do as Kaden lists names of people he knows Alexa has scammed?
3. How does Bethany react when Wyler tells her Alexa referred to her as a masochist?
4. Why will Alexa not let Wyler look at her at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
5. How does Alexa respond to Wyler when he does not want her to pay for his suit?
6. Why is Wyler having trouble writing after he has been scammed by Alexa?
7. Why does Wyler offer to charge the reverb equipment?
8. How does Ronald describe the people Alexa works with?
9. Why does Alexa say writers always have the last word?
10. Why does Wyler stop by Mike's loft in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)