|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She is wearing a face mask.
(b) She is not wearing make-up.
(c) She has a pimple.
(d) She is wearing a robe.
3. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Wyler's old self.
(b) Ronald's old self.
(c) Michael's old self.
(d) Alexa's old self.
4. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) Her husband's life.
(b) David Bowie's life.
(c) Her life.
(d) Morris Kaden's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
2. What club does Ronald reference when Alexa enters the dressing room?
3. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
4. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Morris Kaden?
2. Who is Swen?
3. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. Why does Wyler go to the newsstand shop in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. How does Wyler explain the slow development of the film's treatment?
6. Why do Alexa's victims not stop her from scamming someone else?
7. What type of picture does Wyler want of himself?
8. Why does Wyler stop by Mike's loft in Act 2, Scene 8?
9. How does Alexa "kill" Michael each time she tells the story of his death?
10. Why does Alexa say writers always have the last word?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)