|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) Morris Kaden's life.
(b) Her life.
(c) David Bowie's life.
(d) Her husband's life.
2. What does Alexa ask Wyler to pick up for her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Coffee and cigarettes.
(b) A newspaper and coffee.
(c) Cigarettes and a newspaper.
(d) Luggage and a newspaper.
3. Who is Ronald?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A writer.
(d) A salesclerk.
4. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the screenplay?
(a) New Orleans.
5. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
(a) Her father.
(b) Morris Kaden.
(c) David Bowie.
(d) Theodor Geisel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the recording studio?
2. What time does Alexa and Wyler's plane leave?
3. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
4. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
5. What does Swen adjust in the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alexa contact Ginny?
2. How does Alexa explain how putting on an art show is a good idea?
3. Why does Wyler offer to charge the reverb equipment?
4. How does Wyler describe Alexa to Ronald?
5. What does the photographer think of Wyler as he is taking his picture?
6. Who is Morris Kaden?
7. How does Kaden react when Wyler goes to see him about Alexa in Act 2, Scene 2?
8. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
9. How does the photographer respond to Wyler's photo setting request?
10. Why does Alexa say writers always have the last word?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)