|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The windows.
(b) The seats.
(c) The radio.
(d) The mirror.
2. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
(a) Her father.
(b) Morris Kaden.
(c) Theodor Geisel.
(d) David Bowie.
3. Who is Skunk?
(a) A model.
(b) An actor.
(c) A writer.
(d) A musician.
4. Who is the photographer's assistant?
5. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. What does the photographer think of his subject?
3. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
5. What is missing from the recording studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Wyler having trouble writing after he has been scammed by Alexa?
2. Why does Skunk attack Wyler at the newsstand?
3. What does Wyler question about Alexa's story in Act 1, Scene 5?
4. Why does Wyler stop by Mike's loft in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. How does Alexa "kill" Michael each time she tells the story of his death?
6. How does Alexa explain how putting on an art show is a good idea?
7. Why does Alexa contact Ginny?
8. Describe the opening setting of Act 2, Scene 5.
9. How does the photographer respond to Wyler's photo setting request?
10. What does Alexa use to transform herself into Alexa Vere de Vere from Brenda Gelb?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)