|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Academy Awards committee.
(b) The Emmy committee.
(c) The Tony committee.
(d) The Pulitzer committee.
2. What does Wyler do for a living?
3. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
4. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell magazines.
(b) Sell books.
(c) Sell cigarettes.
(d) Sell photos.
5. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Madame Bovary.
(c) Auntie Mame.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
2. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
4. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
5. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ginny call Wyler in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Describe Alexa's wedding.
3. Why will Alexa not let Wyler look at her at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 6?
4. Why does writing not come easily to Wyler?
5. According to Alexa, how did her husband die?
6. What story does Alexa tell Wyler about Bethany Vance?
7. Why is Wyler having trouble writing after he has been scammed by Alexa?
8. Why does Alexa contact Kaden in Act 2, Scene 9?
9. What does Wyler question about Alexa's story in Act 1, Scene 5?
10. How does Alexa react to Wyler writing in a composition book?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)