|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many telephones are on stage in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What is Wyler the first to do to Alexa?
(a) Love her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Chase her.
(d) Hate her.
3. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
4. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
5. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
(a) The violinist's mother.
(b) All of her victims.
(c) The photographer.
6. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
(a) Paper towels.
(c) His credit card.
7. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
8. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Royal Hotel.
(b) The Hyatt Regency.
(c) The Hotel Paramount.
(d) The Four Seasons.
9. What does Mike think is a "colossal waste of time"?
10. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Alexa's hotel.
(b) Kaden's office.
(c) Mike's loft.
(d) Wyler's apartment.
11. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
12. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Morris Kaden's office.
(b) Wyler's apartment.
(c) Alexa's office.
(d) A hotel.
13. According to Alexa, what are the homes of Hollywood all about?
14. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
(b) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
(c) Ronald and Skunk.
(d) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
15. What is on the inside of the closet door in Act 2, Scene 6?
(c) An answering machine.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
2. What does Wyler's visitor want in Act 1, Scene 7?
3. Who is Bethany Vance?
4. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
5. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)