|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
(b) Ronald and Skunk.
(c) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
(d) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
2. According to Alexa, what are the homes of Hollywood all about?
3. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
(a) On the subway.
(b) In a magazine.
(c) In a newspaper.
(d) On a milk carton.
4. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Write a play.
(b) Wait tables.
(c) Put an art show together.
(d) Work at a museum.
5. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
(a) The violinist's mother.
(c) The photographer.
(d) All of her victims.
6. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) A performance artist.
(b) A composer.
(c) An actress.
(d) A dancer.
7. What does Wyler keep asking Alexa's victims for?
(d) The truth.
8. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
9. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
(a) Morris Kaden.
10. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
11. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
(a) Flirts with the waiter.
(c) Pays by credit card.
12. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To give her money.
(b) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
(c) To book her for a show.
(d) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
13. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A liar.
(b) A con artist.
(c) An artist.
(d) A putz.
14. Where does Morris Kaden work?
(a) Delta Records.
(b) American Airlines.
(c) Delta Airlines.
(d) BMG Records.
15. According to Kaden, who are members of "a pretty elite club"?
(a) Survivors of Kaden.
(b) Survivors of fame.
(c) Survivors of Alexa.
(d) Survivors of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears instead of Wyler's reflection in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
3. What does Wyler say after he gets punched in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
5. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)