|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
(a) People she has conned.
(b) Her family.
(c) People she does not know.
(d) People she slept with.
2. How large of a range does the singer Alexa scammed have?
(a) Nine notes.
(b) Six notes.
(c) Sixteen notes.
(d) Three notes.
3. How many telephones are on stage in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
5. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(a) Art buyers.
(d) Other artists.
6. What offer does Alexa present Wyler with in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To join her.
7. Who is Illya Mannon?
(a) A singer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A painter.
(d) A musician.
8. Where does Act 2, Scene 5 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Alexa's office.
(c) A photographer's studio.
(d) Mike's loft.
9. How much did Illya get taken for?
(a) 30 thousand dollars.
(b) 20 thousand dollars.
(c) 15 thousand dollars.
(d) 25 thousand dollars.
10. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
(b) His credit card.
(c) Paper towels.
11. What is on the inside of the closet door in Act 2, Scene 6?
(b) A mirror.
(d) An answering machine.
12. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
(a) His picture in a newspaper.
(b) His picture in a magazine.
(c) His picture on a milk carton.
(d) His picture on a carton of cigarettes.
13. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
(d) Cough medicine.
14. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
15. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
(a) Morris Kaden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
4. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
5. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)