|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wyler keep asking Alexa's victims for?
(c) The truth.
2. What does Alexa use to "blind" people, according to Kaden?
(a) Dinners and jewelry.
(b) Trips and jewelry.
(c) Appearance and jewelry.
(d) Appearance and trips.
3. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
4. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
5. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
(a) The record company.
(b) The manager.
(c) The concierge.
(d) The cops.
6. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
7. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
8. Who is Illya Mannon?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A singer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A painter.
9. Who does the visitor think Wyler is working with as a scammer?
10. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
11. How many telephones are on stage in Act 2, Scene 5?
12. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
(a) People she does not know.
(b) People she slept with.
(c) People she has conned.
(d) Her family.
13. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 15 thousand dollars.
(b) 20 thousand dollars.
(c) 10 thousand dollars.
(d) 30 thousand dollars.
14. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A putz.
(c) An artist.
(d) A liar.
15. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
(a) Breakfast At Tiffany's.
(b) Schindler's List.
(d) Clockwork Orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Alexa, what are the homes of Hollywood all about?
2. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
3. What is the name of the young violinist?
4. What is hanging inside the closet?
5. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)