|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
(a) From the telephone book.
(b) From her family.
(c) From a magazine cover.
(d) From people she has scammed.
2. What is hanging inside the closet?
(a) Alexa's luggage.
(b) Mike's painting.
(c) Wyler's suit.
(d) Alexa's suit.
3. Who does the visitor think Wyler is working with as a scammer?
4. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 20 thousand dollars.
(b) 30 thousand dollars.
(c) 10 thousand dollars.
(d) 15 thousand dollars.
5. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
(a) The cops.
(b) The manager.
(c) The record company.
(d) The concierge.
6. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
(a) Morris Kaden.
7. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
(a) A musician.
(b) An artist.
(c) A producer.
(d) A writer.
8. Who told Alexa about Wyler's plan?
9. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
10. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Royal Hotel.
(c) The Hotel Paramount.
(d) The Hyatt Regency.
11. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
(a) As great works of art.
(b) As great novels.
(c) As fairy tales.
(d) As Greek tragedies.
12. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
13. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
(a) Her family.
(b) People she has conned.
(c) People she slept with.
(d) People she does not know.
14. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
15. Where does Wyler think Michael is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morris Kaden work?
2. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
3. What is the name of the young violinist?
4. What is Wyler the first to do to Alexa?
5. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)