|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
2. For what is the young violinist meeting Alexa?
(a) Afternoon tea.
(b) Coffee and scones.
3. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
4. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
(a) Schindler's List.
(b) Clockwork Orange.
(c) Breakfast At Tiffany's.
5. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Write a play.
(b) Work at a museum.
(c) Wait tables.
(d) Put an art show together.
6. How many telephones are on stage in Act 2, Scene 5?
7. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
(a) As fairy tales.
(b) As great works of art.
(c) As Greek tragedies.
(d) As great novels.
8. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
(d) Cough medicine.
9. Who appears instead of Wyler's reflection in Act 2, Scene 6?
10. Where does Wyler track down Michael?
(b) New York.
11. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To give his money back.
(b) To forgive him.
(c) To run away together.
(d) To love him.
12. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(b) To book her for a show.
(c) To give her money.
(d) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
13. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
(a) On a milk carton.
(b) In a magazine.
(c) On the subway.
(d) In a newspaper.
14. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
(a) His trust.
(b) His books.
(c) His fame.
(d) His arrogance.
15. Who does the visitor think Wyler is working with as a scammer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bethany Vance?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. What offer does Alexa present Wyler with in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
5. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)