|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His trust.
(c) His fame.
(d) His books.
2. What is on the inside of the closet door in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) An answering machine.
(d) A mirror.
3. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
4. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
(b) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
(c) Ronald and Skunk.
(d) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
5. What is Wyler the first to do to Alexa?
(a) Hate her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Chase her.
(d) Love her.
6. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
7. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
8. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
(c) Flirts with the waiter.
(d) Pays by credit card.
9. What does Wyler's visitor want in Act 1, Scene 7?
10. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five thousand dollars.
(d) Three thousand dollars.
11. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
(a) As Greek tragedies.
(b) As great works of art.
(c) As great novels.
(d) As fairy tales.
12. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Write a play.
(b) Wait tables.
(c) Work at a museum.
(d) Put an art show together.
13. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
(b) His credit card.
(c) Paper towels.
14. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
15. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alexa's real first name?
2. What does Wyler keep asking Alexa's victims for?
3. What is the name of the young violinist?
4. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)