|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
3. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
4. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) A performance artist.
(b) A composer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) An actress.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
(a) Mike's loft.
(b) Kaden's office.
(c) Wyler's apartment.
(d) Alexa's hotel room.
6. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
7. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
(b) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
(c) Ronald and Skunk.
(d) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
8. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
9. Who told Alexa about Wyler's plan?
10. Who does the visitor think Wyler is working with as a scammer?
11. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
(a) As fairy tales.
(b) As Greek tragedies.
(c) As great works of art.
(d) As great novels.
12. Who is Mr. Morelli?
(a) The violinist.
(b) The composer.
(c) The photographer.
(d) The magazine editor.
13. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(c) Other artists.
(d) Art buyers.
14. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
(a) In a magazine.
(b) On the subway.
(c) In a newspaper.
(d) On a milk carton.
15. To what article of clothing does Alexa compare Wyler?
(c) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
2. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
3. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
4. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
5. Where does the hotel clerk tell Wyler Alexa has gone?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)