|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
2. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
3. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A putz.
(c) A liar.
(d) An artist.
4. Where does the hotel clerk tell Wyler Alexa has gone?
(a) The south of Italy.
(b) The south of Louisiana.
(c) The south of France.
(d) The south of England.
5. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
6. Who appears instead of Wyler's reflection in Act 2, Scene 6?
7. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
8. What does Wyler say after he gets punched in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) "Who are you?"
(c) "There's a fight going on here."
(d) "I am me."
9. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Alexa's office.
(b) Wyler's apartment.
(c) A hotel.
(d) Morris Kaden's office.
10. To what does Alexa compare herself in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) An oasis.
(d) A mirage.
11. For what is the young violinist meeting Alexa?
(b) Coffee and scones.
(c) Afternoon tea.
12. What does Mike think is a "colossal waste of time"?
13. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To give his money back.
(b) To forgive him.
(c) To love him.
(d) To run away together.
14. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Hotel Paramount.
(b) The Hyatt Regency.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Royal Hotel.
15. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(a) Art buyers.
(c) Other artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler keep asking Alexa's victims for?
2. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
3. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
4. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
5. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)