|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does Alexa present Wyler with in Act 2, Scene 6?
(d) To join her.
2. Who is Mr. Morelli?
(a) The violinist.
(b) The composer.
(c) The magazine editor.
(d) The photographer.
3. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
(a) People she slept with.
(b) People she does not know.
(c) Her family.
(d) People she has conned.
4. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
(c) Cough medicine.
5. What is the name of the young violinist?
6. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
(a) An artist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A producer.
7. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(b) To book her for a show.
(c) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
(d) To give her money.
8. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
(a) From a magazine cover.
(b) From her family.
(c) From the telephone book.
(d) From people she has scammed.
9. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 15 thousand dollars.
(b) 20 thousand dollars.
(c) 30 thousand dollars.
(d) 10 thousand dollars.
10. To what does Alexa compare herself in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A mirage.
(c) An oasis.
11. Who did Illya think tried to kill Alexa?
12. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
13. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
(b) Pays by credit card.
(d) Flirts with the waiter.
14. Who does the visitor think Wyler is working with as a scammer?
15. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
2. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
3. Where does Morris Kaden work?
4. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
5. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)