|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many telephones are on stage in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Wyler say after he gets punched in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) "Who are you?"
(b) "There's a fight going on here."
(d) "I am me."
3. What is the name of the young violinist?
4. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
(a) All of her victims.
(b) The photographer.
(d) The violinist's mother.
5. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
6. What does Alexa use to "blind" people, according to Kaden?
(a) Appearance and jewelry.
(b) Dinners and jewelry.
(c) Appearance and trips.
(d) Trips and jewelry.
7. To what does Alexa compare herself in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) An oasis.
(b) A mirage.
(c) A cigarette.
8. Who is Illya Mannon?
(a) A musician.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A singer.
(d) A painter.
9. To what article of clothing does Alexa compare Wyler?
(a) A suit.
10. What is hanging inside the closet?
(a) Mike's painting.
(b) Alexa's suit.
(c) Alexa's luggage.
(d) Wyler's suit.
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Alexa's office.
(c) Wyler's apartment.
(d) Morris Kaden's office.
12. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
13. Where does Wyler track down Michael?
(d) New York.
14. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
(b) Kaden's secretary.
15. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
(c) Pays by credit card.
(d) Flirts with the waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike think is a "colossal waste of time"?
2. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
3. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 5 take place?
5. How much did Illya get taken for?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)