|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
(a) People she slept with.
(b) Her family.
(c) People she does not know.
(d) People she has conned.
2. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
(a) Kaden's secretary.
3. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
(a) The photographer.
(c) All of her victims.
(d) The violinist's mother.
4. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
(a) The manager.
(b) The cops.
(c) The concierge.
(d) The record company.
5. How much did Illya get taken for?
(a) 25 thousand dollars.
(b) 20 thousand dollars.
(c) 30 thousand dollars.
(d) 15 thousand dollars.
6. Who appears instead of Wyler's reflection in Act 2, Scene 6?
7. Where does the hotel clerk tell Wyler Alexa has gone?
(a) The south of Louisiana.
(b) The south of France.
(c) The south of England.
(d) The south of Italy.
8. Where does Wyler think Michael is?
9. Where does Morris Kaden work?
(a) American Airlines.
(b) Delta Airlines.
(c) BMG Records.
(d) Delta Records.
10. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(b) Art buyers.
(d) Other artists.
11. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
(a) In a newspaper.
(b) On the subway.
(c) In a magazine.
(d) On a milk carton.
12. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
13. Who did Illya think tried to kill Alexa?
14. What is on the inside of the closet door in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A mirror.
(d) An answering machine.
15. What does Wyler keep asking Alexa's victims for?
(b) The truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Alexa present Wyler with in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
3. What does Mike think is a "colossal waste of time"?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 5 take place?
5. What does Michael ask Wyler when they first talk on the phone?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)