|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
(b) All of her victims.
(c) The violinist's mother.
(d) The photographer.
2. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
(b) Breakfast At Tiffany's.
(c) Schindler's List.
(d) Clockwork Orange.
3. What is Wyler the first to do to Alexa?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Hate her.
(c) Chase her.
(d) Love her.
4. What does Mike think is a "colossal waste of time"?
5. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
(a) A writer.
(b) A producer.
(c) A musician.
(d) An artist.
6. What is hanging inside the closet?
(a) Mike's painting.
(b) Alexa's luggage.
(c) Wyler's suit.
(d) Alexa's suit.
7. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
8. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Wyler's apartment.
(c) Alexa's office.
(d) Morris Kaden's office.
9. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
10. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
(b) Paper towels.
(c) His credit card.
11. How large of a range does the singer Alexa scammed have?
(a) Nine notes.
(b) Sixteen notes.
(c) Three notes.
(d) Six notes.
12. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
13. What does Wyler keep asking Alexa's victims for?
(c) The truth.
14. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
15. Who does the visitor think Wyler is working with as a scammer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
2. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
4. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
5. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)