|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hotel clerk tell Wyler Alexa has gone?
(a) The south of Louisiana.
(b) The south of France.
(c) The south of Italy.
(d) The south of England.
2. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Ronald and Skunk.
(b) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
(c) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
(d) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
3. Where does Wyler track down Michael?
(d) New York.
4. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
5. Who is Illya Mannon?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A singer.
(d) A painter.
6. Who told Alexa about Wyler's plan?
7. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
(a) His credit card.
(c) Paper towels.
8. Where does Act 2, Scene 5 take place?
(a) Alexa's office.
(b) A photographer's studio.
(c) Mike's loft.
(d) Wyler's apartment.
9. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
(a) His picture in a newspaper.
(b) His picture in a magazine.
(c) His picture on a milk carton.
(d) His picture on a carton of cigarettes.
10. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) A performance artist.
(b) A composer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) An actress.
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Alexa's hotel.
(c) Kaden's office.
(d) Mike's loft.
12. What is the name of the young violinist?
13. Where does Wyler think Michael is?
14. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
(a) From the telephone book.
(b) From her family.
(c) From a magazine cover.
(d) From people she has scammed.
15. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Royal Hotel.
(c) The Hyatt Regency.
(d) The Hotel Paramount.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What is hanging inside the closet?
3. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
4. According to Kaden, who are members of "a pretty elite club"?
5. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)