|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wyler the first to do to Alexa?
(a) Love her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Chase her.
(d) Hate her.
2. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
3. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
(b) To give her money.
(c) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(d) To book her for a show.
4. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
5. According to Alexa, what are the homes of Hollywood all about?
6. Who does the visitor think Wyler is working with as a scammer?
7. How large of a range does the singer Alexa scammed have?
(a) Six notes.
(b) Nine notes.
(c) Sixteen notes.
(d) Three notes.
8. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
(b) Kaden's secretary.
9. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Morris Kaden's office.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Wyler's apartment.
(d) Alexa's office.
10. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Royal Hotel.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Hyatt Regency.
(d) The Hotel Paramount.
11. Where does the hotel clerk tell Wyler Alexa has gone?
(a) The south of England.
(b) The south of France.
(c) The south of Louisiana.
(d) The south of Italy.
12. Who appears instead of Wyler's reflection in Act 2, Scene 6?
13. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A putz.
(b) A liar.
(c) An artist.
(d) A con artist.
14. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(a) Art buyers.
(c) Other artists.
15. What does Mike think is a "colossal waste of time"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
2. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
3. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
4. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
5. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)