Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Morris Kaden work?
(a) Delta Airlines.
(b) Delta Records.
(c) American Airlines.
(d) BMG Records.
2. What is the name of the young violinist?
3. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Three thousand dollars.
5. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. Where does Act 2, Scene 5 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Alexa's office.
(c) A photographer's studio.
(d) Mike's loft.
7. What is on the inside of the closet door in Act 2, Scene 6?
(c) A mirror.
(d) An answering machine.
8. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
(b) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
(c) Ronald and Skunk.
(d) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
9. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
10. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A liar.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A putz.
(d) An artist.
11. Who told Alexa about Wyler's plan?
12. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
13. How much did Illya get taken for?
(a) 15 thousand dollars.
(b) 25 thousand dollars.
(c) 30 thousand dollars.
(d) 20 thousand dollars.
14. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Put an art show together.
(b) Write a play.
(c) Work at a museum.
(d) Wait tables.
15. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Alexa's hotel.
(b) Wyler's apartment.
(c) Kaden's office.
(d) Mike's loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
2. Who did Illya think tried to kill Alexa?
3. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
4. What does Michael ask Wyler when they first talk on the phone?
5. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)