|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
(a) Mike's loft.
(b) Alexa's hotel room.
(c) Kaden's office.
(d) Wyler's apartment.
2. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Hyatt Regency.
(b) The Royal Hotel.
(c) The Hotel Paramount.
(d) The Four Seasons.
3. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His books.
(c) His trust.
(d) His fame.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Alexa's hotel.
(c) Mike's loft.
(d) Kaden's office.
5. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
6. According to Kaden, who are members of "a pretty elite club"?
(a) Survivors of Kaden.
(b) Survivors of money.
(c) Survivors of Alexa.
(d) Survivors of fame.
7. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
(a) A producer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A writer.
(d) An artist.
8. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
(b) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(c) To give her money.
(d) To book her for a show.
9. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
(a) The violinist's mother.
(b) The photographer.
(c) All of her victims.
10. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A putz.
(b) A liar.
(c) A con artist.
(d) An artist.
11. To what does Alexa compare herself in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A cigarette.
(c) An oasis.
(d) A mirage.
12. Who did Illya think tried to kill Alexa?
13. Where does Wyler think Michael is?
14. According to Alexa, what are the homes of Hollywood all about?
15. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
5. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)