|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
(a) As great works of art.
(b) As fairy tales.
(c) As great novels.
(d) As Greek tragedies.
2. What is Alexa's real first name?
3. What does Alexa use to "blind" people, according to Kaden?
(a) Trips and jewelry.
(b) Dinners and jewelry.
(c) Appearance and jewelry.
(d) Appearance and trips.
4. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
5. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
(b) Morris Kaden.
6. What is on the inside of the closet door in Act 2, Scene 6?
(c) A mirror.
(d) An answering machine.
7. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Wait tables.
(b) Write a play.
(c) Put an art show together.
(d) Work at a museum.
8. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
9. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
(d) Kaden's secretary.
10. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To book her for a show.
(b) To give her money.
(c) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(d) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
11. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
(a) A musician.
(b) A producer.
(c) A writer.
(d) An artist.
12. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
13. Who did Illya think tried to kill Alexa?
14. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To give his money back.
(b) To love him.
(c) To forgive him.
(d) To run away together.
15. What is the name of the young violinist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
2. For what is the young violinist meeting Alexa?
3. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
4. Who told Alexa about Wyler's plan?
5. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)