|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
(b) Clockwork Orange.
(c) Breakfast At Tiffany's.
(d) Schindler's List.
2. How many paintings does Mike have finished?
3. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
4. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
(b) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(c) To book her for a show.
(d) To give her money.
5. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
(d) Cough medicine.
6. What is hanging inside the closet?
(a) Wyler's suit.
(b) Mike's painting.
(c) Alexa's suit.
(d) Alexa's luggage.
7. How much did Illya get taken for?
(a) 25 thousand dollars.
(b) 30 thousand dollars.
(c) 15 thousand dollars.
(d) 20 thousand dollars.
8. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) A composer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A performance artist.
9. What does Michael ask Wyler when they first talk on the phone?
(a) How Alexa is.
(b) How much money Alexa took.
(c) How he died this time.
(d) How he can sell his art.
10. What does Alexa use to "blind" people, according to Kaden?
(a) Dinners and jewelry.
(b) Trips and jewelry.
(c) Appearance and trips.
(d) Appearance and jewelry.
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Kaden's office.
(c) Mike's loft.
(d) Alexa's hotel.
12. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
13. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
14. According to Kaden, who are members of "a pretty elite club"?
(a) Survivors of Kaden.
(b) Survivors of money.
(c) Survivors of Alexa.
(d) Survivors of fame.
15. Where does the hotel clerk tell Wyler Alexa has gone?
(a) The south of Italy.
(b) The south of France.
(c) The south of England.
(d) The south of Louisiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
2. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
3. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
5. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)