|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Work at a museum.
(b) Write a play.
(c) Wait tables.
(d) Put an art show together.
2. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A putz.
(b) A con artist.
(c) An artist.
(d) A liar.
3. Who is Illya Mannon?
(a) A painter.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A singer.
4. What does Wyler's visitor want in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
6. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His books.
(c) His fame.
(d) His trust.
7. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
(a) Clockwork Orange.
(c) Schindler's List.
(d) Breakfast At Tiffany's.
8. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
9. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
10. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
11. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
12. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(b) Art buyers.
(d) Other artists.
13. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To book her for a show.
(b) To give her money.
(c) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(d) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
14. What is hanging inside the closet?
(a) Mike's painting.
(b) Alexa's suit.
(c) Alexa's luggage.
(d) Wyler's suit.
15. How large of a range does the singer Alexa scammed have?
(a) Six notes.
(b) Three notes.
(c) Nine notes.
(d) Sixteen notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
2. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
3. What is Wyler the first to do to Alexa?
4. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
5. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)