|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were at the Four Seasons?
2. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
3. What does Wyler keep asking Alexa's victims for?
(c) The truth.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Alexa's hotel.
(b) Wyler's apartment.
(c) Kaden's office.
(d) Mike's loft.
5. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
6. What does Wyler's visitor want in Act 1, Scene 7?
7. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To give her money.
(b) To book her for a show.
(c) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(d) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
8. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
9. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(b) Other artists.
(c) Art buyers.
10. What is hanging inside the closet?
(a) Wyler's suit.
(b) Alexa's suit.
(c) Alexa's luggage.
(d) Mike's painting.
11. What is Wyler the first to do to Alexa?
(a) Chase her.
(b) Hate her.
(c) Love her.
(d) Kiss her.
12. Who is Mr. Morelli?
(a) The magazine editor.
(b) The composer.
(c) The violinist.
(d) The photographer.
13. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) An artist.
(b) A putz.
(c) A liar.
(d) A con artist.
14. To what article of clothing does Alexa compare Wyler?
(c) A suit.
15. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Hyatt Regency.
(b) The Royal Hotel.
(c) The Hotel Paramount.
(d) The Four Seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
2. Where does Wyler track down Michael?
3. What does Wyler ask Alexa in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
5. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)