|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young violinist?
2. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
(b) Schindler's List.
(c) Clockwork Orange.
(d) Breakfast At Tiffany's.
3. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
(b) The violinist's mother.
(c) The photographer.
(d) All of her victims.
4. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
(a) Morris Kaden.
5. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
6. Who does Kaden tell Wyler that might know something true about Alexa?
(b) Kaden's secretary.
7. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
(a) As great works of art.
(b) As fairy tales.
(c) As Greek tragedies.
(d) As great novels.
8. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
(b) Pays by credit card.
(c) Flirts with the waiter.
9. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
(b) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
(c) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
(d) Ronald and Skunk.
10. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Put an art show together.
(b) Wait tables.
(c) Write a play.
(d) Work at a museum.
11. What does Alexa think is the only thing that matters?
12. Where does Alexa see the young violinist's picture?
(a) On a milk carton.
(b) In a newspaper.
(c) On the subway.
(d) In a magazine.
13. What does Wyler's visitor want in Act 1, Scene 7?
14. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) A putz.
(b) A liar.
(c) An artist.
(d) A con artist.
15. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
(a) The record company.
(b) The concierge.
(c) The manager.
(d) The cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler give Kaden's secretary?
2. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
3. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
4. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
5. According to Kaden, who are members of "a pretty elite club"?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)