|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A novel.
(d) A screenplay.
2. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Wyler's clothes.
(b) Her suitcase.
(c) Wyler's wallet.
(d) Her clothes.
3. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
4. Who is Ronald?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A musician.
(d) A salesclerk.
5. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
6. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) Three thousand dollars.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) A thousand dollars.
7. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Wyler's old self.
(b) Ronald's old self.
(c) Michael's old self.
(d) Alexa's old self.
8. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
9. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because they are smart.
(b) Because they know so many.
(c) Because that is their job.
(d) Because people let them.
10. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) His memoir.
(b) His first novel.
(c) A play.
(d) His biography.
11. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
12. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He can keep his identity a secret.
(b) He does not have to change his sheets.
(c) He does not have to change his resume.
(d) He does not have to change his license.
13. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) His agent.
(b) Directory assistance.
(c) A magazine.
(d) The phone book.
14. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) His bag of clothes.
(b) His backpack.
(c) Alexa's suitcase.
(d) Alexa's bag of clothes.
15. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
(a) They will fall in love.
(b) They will die.
(c) They will live.
(d) They will be sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Where are Alexa and Wyler going after they pick up Swen?
3. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
5. Where did Alexa see Wyler's photo?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)