|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the screenplay?
(d) New Orleans.
2. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(a) Dark and light.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
4. What does Alexa ask Wyler to pick up for her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Cigarettes and a newspaper.
(b) A newspaper and coffee.
(c) Coffee and cigarettes.
(d) Luggage and a newspaper.
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A coat.
(b) A tank top.
(c) A pullover and button-down shirt.
6. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
(a) The limo.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The accountant's office.
(d) The recording studio.
7. Who is the photographer's assistant?
8. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) His memoir.
(b) A play.
(c) His biography.
(d) His first novel.
9. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 30 pages.
(b) 10 pages.
(c) 15 pages.
(d) 20 pages.
10. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Shakes his hand.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Hugs him.
11. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A limo.
(c) A movie studio.
(d) An airport.
12. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent silk.
(b) 100 percent cotton.
(c) 100 percent fleece.
(d) 100 percent wool.
13. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(a) Red wine.
(c) White wine.
14. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Wyler's apartment.
(b) At Mike's loft.
(c) At a photographer's studio.
(d) At the Hotel Paramount.
15. Who is the main character?
(b) The photographer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swen adjust in the car?
2. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
3. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
5. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)