|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
(a) Pretzels and beer.
(b) Tea and pastries.
(c) Soda and chips.
(d) Coffee and cake.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At the Hotel Paramount.
(b) At Wyler's apartment.
(c) At a photographer's studio.
(d) At Mike's loft.
3. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Pure gold.
(b) Absolutely divine.
(c) Circus delight.
(d) Sheer happiness.
4. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Tony committee.
(b) The Academy Awards committee.
(c) The Emmy committee.
(d) The Pulitzer committee.
5. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
(a) A lyricist.
(b) A record producer.
(c) A singer.
(d) A writer.
6. What brand of luggage does Alexa have Wyler pick up?
(d) Louis Vuitton.
7. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A tank top.
(c) A coat.
(d) A pullover and button-down shirt.
8. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Wyler's clothes.
(b) Her suitcase.
(c) Wyler's wallet.
(d) Her clothes.
9. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
(a) Louis Vuitton.
(b) Marc Jacobs.
(c) Ann Taylor.
10. What does Wyler do for a living?
11. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A limo.
(b) A movie studio.
(c) An airport.
(d) A hotel.
12. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A ferry boat.
(c) A limo.
(d) A taxi.
13. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A music studio.
(d) A photographer's studio.
14. Who is Ronald?
(a) A musician.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A salesclerk.
15. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
2. Who is Skunk?
3. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
4. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. What time does Alexa and Wyler's plane leave?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)