|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(b) Dark and light.
3. Who is Ronald?
(a) A musician.
(b) A salesclerk.
(c) A writer.
(d) A photographer.
4. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) His memoir.
(b) His first novel.
(c) His biography.
(d) A play.
5. Who is Skunk?
(a) A model.
(b) An actor.
(c) A musician.
(d) A writer.
6. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A novel.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A poem.
(d) A letter.
7. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because they are smart.
(b) Because that is their job.
(c) Because they know so many.
(d) Because people let them.
8. What brand of luggage does Alexa have Wyler pick up?
(a) Louis Vuitton.
9. Where was Alexa born?
10. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
(a) You were meant to be.
(b) You were obligated to be.
(c) You were chosen to be.
(d) You were talked into being.
11. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine weeks.
12. What club does Ronald reference when Alexa enters the dressing room?
(a) The He-man woman lovers club.
(b) The boy scouts.
(c) The He-man woman haters club.
(d) The girl scouts.
13. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The poor.
(b) The rich.
(c) The popular.
(d) The flawless.
14. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
15. What does the photographer think of his subject?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He is conceited.
(c) He has a nice build.
(d) He is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
2. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
3. What is Alexa's husband's name?
4. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)