|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Pay her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Protect her.
2. What shoe size does Wyler wear?
3. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
4. Where was Alexa born?
5. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
6. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
7. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
(a) Louis Vuitton.
(b) Ann Taylor.
(c) Marc Jacobs.
8. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
9. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her suitcase.
(c) Wyler's wallet.
(d) Wyler's clothes.
10. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Burning popcorn.
(b) Burning wood.
(c) Burning toast.
(d) Burning meat.
11. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(c) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
12. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Rockettes.
(c) Stars On Ice.
(d) Disney On Ice.
13. Who is Ronald?
(a) A writer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A salesclerk.
14. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Backup Singers.
15. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
2. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
4. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)