|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Rockettes.
(b) Disney On Ice.
(d) Stars On Ice.
2. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
3. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
(a) Not to look at her.
(b) Not to write anything down.
(c) Not to believe her.
(d) Not to ask any more questions.
4. What age does Alexa say she got married?
5. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Auntie Mame.
(d) Madame Bovary.
6. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) The phone book.
(b) Directory assistance.
(c) His agent.
(d) A magazine.
7. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent fleece.
(b) 100 percent cotton.
(c) 100 percent silk.
(d) 100 percent wool.
8. Who is Skunk?
(a) A musician.
(b) An actor.
(c) A model.
(d) A writer.
9. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A composition book.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A novel.
(d) A textbook.
10. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 10 pages.
(b) 20 pages.
(c) 15 pages.
(d) 30 pages.
11. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
12. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
(c) New York.
13. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel Manhattan.
(b) The Hotel New York.
(c) The Hotel Royalton.
(d) The Hotel Paramount.
14. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
15. What is missing from the recording studio?
(b) The reverb.
(c) Sound board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
2. What is Alexa's husband's name?
3. What does Alexa throw into the water?
4. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
5. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)