|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) His bag of clothes.
(b) His backpack.
(c) Alexa's bag of clothes.
(d) Alexa's suitcase.
2. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(a) White wine.
(c) Red wine.
3. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Madame Bovary.
(c) James Bond.
(d) Auntie Mame.
4. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent silk.
(b) 100 percent cotton.
(c) 100 percent wool.
(d) 100 percent fleece.
6. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A letter.
(b) A novel.
(c) A poem.
(d) A screenplay.
7. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
(c) Taking photos.
8. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
(a) Not to ask any more questions.
(b) Not to believe her.
(c) Not to look at her.
(d) Not to write anything down.
9. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
10. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
(a) Bruce Springsteen.
(b) Morris Kaden.
(c) David Sedaris.
(d) David Bowie.
11. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
(a) Her parents.
(d) Her employer.
12. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) Three thousand dollars.
13. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A multi-colored suit.
(b) A swimming suit.
(c) A black suit.
(d) A black dress.
14. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
(a) New York.
15. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
(a) Unrequited love.
(b) Uninsipred love.
(d) Extreme dislike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
2. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
3. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
4. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is the name of Wyler's book?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)