|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character?
(d) The photographer.
2. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
3. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
4. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is trying on clothes.
(b) She pays him.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is divine.
5. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
6. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
(b) New York.
7. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A black dress.
(b) A swimming suit.
(c) A black suit.
(d) A multi-colored suit.
8. Who is Ronald?
(a) A musician.
(b) A writer.
(c) A salesclerk.
(d) A photographer.
9. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) A limo.
(b) A ferry boat.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A bridge.
10. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) Alexa's diabetic friend.
(b) Alexa's optomistic friend.
(c) Alexa's narcoleptic friend.
(d) Alexa's masochistic friend.
11. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Ronald's old self.
(b) Wyler's old self.
(c) Michael's old self.
(d) Alexa's old self.
12. According to Alexa, where did Michael commit suicide?
(a) The closet.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathtub.
13. Where was Alexa born?
14. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
(a) Not to believe her.
(b) Not to ask any more questions.
(c) Not to look at her.
(d) Not to write anything down.
15. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Alexa and Wyler going after they pick up Swen?
2. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
4. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)