|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Kisses him.
2. Where was Alexa born?
3. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A swimming suit.
(b) A black suit.
(c) A multi-colored suit.
(d) A black dress.
4. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
5. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
6. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A composition book.
(c) A textbook.
(d) A novel.
7. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
8. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell cigarettes.
(b) Sell magazines.
(c) Sell books.
(d) Sell photos.
9. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Wyler's old self.
(b) Ronald's old self.
(c) Alexa's old self.
(d) Michael's old self.
10. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) Alexa's diabetic friend.
(b) Alexa's optomistic friend.
(c) Alexa's narcoleptic friend.
(d) Alexa's masochistic friend.
11. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
12. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her employer.
13. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The radio.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The seats.
(d) The windows.
14. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A tank top.
(c) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(d) A coat.
15. What time does Alexa and Wyler's plane leave?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 4 o'clock.
(c) 3 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
2. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
4. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
5. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)