|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
(a) The recording studio.
(b) The accountant's office.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The limo.
2. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
3. What is missing from the recording studio?
(b) Sound board.
(d) The reverb.
4. What does Alexa ask Wyler to pick up for her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A newspaper and coffee.
(b) Cigarettes and a newspaper.
(c) Luggage and a newspaper.
(d) Coffee and cigarettes.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) A ferry boat.
(b) A limo.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A taxi.
6. How many people were at Alexa's wedding?
7. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel Manhattan.
(b) The Hotel New York.
(c) The Hotel Royalton.
(d) The Hotel Paramount.
8. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
(a) A black cape.
(b) A black cigarette holder.
(c) An ivory cigarette holder.
(d) A teacup.
9. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Pulitzer committee.
(b) The Emmy committee.
(c) The Tony committee.
(d) The Academy Awards committee.
10. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Madame Bovary.
(d) Auntie Mame.
11. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A tank top.
(b) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(d) A coat.
12. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
13. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
14. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(a) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
15. Who does Wyler need Alexa to tell him about to finish the treatment?
(a) Her employer.
(b) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
2. What does the photographer want his subject to do?
3. What does Swen adjust in the car?
4. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)