|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Emmy committee.
(b) The Pulitzer committee.
(c) The Tony committee.
(d) The Academy Awards committee.
2. What is the name of Wyler's book?
(a) Pig and Pepper.
(b) Pig and Pork.
(c) Salt and Pepper.
(d) Pepper and Oil.
3. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
4. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
(a) Marc Jacobs.
(c) Ann Taylor.
(d) Louis Vuitton.
5. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent wool.
(b) 100 percent silk.
(c) 100 percent fleece.
(d) 100 percent cotton.
6. What age does Alexa say she got married?
7. What brand of luggage does Alexa have Wyler pick up?
(a) Louis Vuitton.
8. Who is the photographer's assistant?
9. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A letter.
(c) A poem.
(d) A novel.
10. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) David Bowie's life.
(b) Morris Kaden's life.
(c) Her husband's life.
(d) Her life.
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Mike's loft.
(b) At Wyler's apartment.
(c) At the Hotel Paramount.
(d) At a photographer's studio.
12. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
(c) Von Maur.
13. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
(a) You were talked into being.
(b) You were obligated to be.
(c) You were chosen to be.
(d) You were meant to be.
14. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
15. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
(d) All three.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
2. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. What time does Alexa and Wyler's plane leave?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)