|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
2. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Pay her.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Leave her.
3. What does Alexa ask Wyler to pick up for her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Luggage and a newspaper.
(b) Cigarettes and a newspaper.
(c) A newspaper and coffee.
(d) Coffee and cigarettes.
4. What does Wyler do for a living?
5. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The poor.
(b) The rich.
(c) The flawless.
(d) The popular.
6. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
(a) A singer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A lyricist.
(d) A record producer.
7. What religion was Alexa's wedding?
8. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
(a) The accountant's office.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The recording studio.
(d) The limo.
9. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A novel.
(b) A composition book.
(c) A screenplay.
(d) A textbook.
10. What does the photographer think of his subject?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is conceited.
(d) He has a nice build.
11. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Backup Singers.
12. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
(a) A ferry boat.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A limo.
13. How many people were at Alexa's wedding?
14. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The radio.
(b) The seats.
(c) The windows.
(d) The mirror.
15. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(b) A tank top.
(d) A coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
2. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
4. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
5. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)