|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from the recording studio?
(a) The reverb.
(c) Sound board.
2. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) David Bowie's life.
(b) Her husband's life.
(c) Morris Kaden's life.
(d) Her life.
3. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
4. Where did Alexa see Wyler's photo?
(a) A billboard.
(b) A magazine.
(c) His book jacket.
(d) A newspaper.
5. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
6. What time does Alexa and Wyler's plane leave?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(b) 3 o'clock.
(c) 4 o'clock.
(d) 2 o'clock.
7. What does Alexa ask Wyler to pick up for her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) A newspaper and coffee.
(b) Cigarettes and a newspaper.
(c) Coffee and cigarettes.
(d) Luggage and a newspaper.
8. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
(a) Morris Kaden.
(b) David Bowie.
(c) Theodor Geisel.
(d) Her father.
9. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Academy Awards committee.
(b) The Pulitzer committee.
(c) The Emmy committee.
(d) The Tony committee.
10. What is the name of Wyler's book?
(a) Salt and Pepper.
(b) Pepper and Oil.
(c) Pig and Pepper.
(d) Pig and Pork.
11. According to Alexa, where did Michael commit suicide?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The bathtub.
(c) The closet.
(d) The kitchen.
12. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent silk.
(b) 100 percent fleece.
(c) 100 percent cotton.
(d) 100 percent wool.
13. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
(c) All three.
14. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Wyler's apartment.
(b) At a photographer's studio.
(c) At Mike's loft.
(d) At the Hotel Paramount.
15. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Who is Bethany Vance?
3. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
4. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
5. Who is Skunk?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)