|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
(b) Marc Jacobs.
(c) Louis Vuitton.
(d) Ann Taylor.
2. Where are Alexa and Wyler going after they pick up Swen?
(a) A hotel.
(b) An airport.
(c) A movie studio.
(d) A photo shoot.
3. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
(a) You were chosen to be.
(b) You were talked into being.
(c) You were meant to be.
(d) You were obligated to be.
5. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Wyler's wallet.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Wyler's clothes.
6. Who is Skunk?
(a) A musician.
(b) A model.
(c) An actor.
(d) A writer.
7. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Backup Singers.
8. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A movie studio.
(b) A limo.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An airport.
9. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Shakes his hand.
10. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
11. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
12. What does Wyler do for a living?
13. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Stars On Ice.
(c) The Rockettes.
(d) Disney On Ice.
14. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
(a) They will be sad.
(b) They will fall in love.
(c) They will live.
(d) They will die.
15. What new accessory is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
2. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
3. Who is Bethany Vance?
4. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
5. Who is Ronald?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)