Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his license.
(b) He does not have to change his sheets.
(c) He does not have to change his resume.
(d) He can keep his identity a secret.
2. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) His first novel.
(b) A play.
(c) His biography.
(d) His memoir.
3. Where are Alexa and Wyler going after they pick up Swen?
(a) A photo shoot.
(b) A movie studio.
(c) An airport.
(d) A hotel.
4. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
5. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The seats.
(b) The windows.
(c) The radio.
(d) The mirror.
6. What does Wyler do for a living?
7. Who is Bethany Vance?
(a) Alexa's diabetic friend.
(b) Alexa's masochistic friend.
(c) Alexa's narcoleptic friend.
(d) Alexa's optomistic friend.
8. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 15 pages.
(b) 30 pages.
(c) 10 pages.
(d) 20 pages.
9. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Nine weeks.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine days.
10. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Pay her.
(b) Protect her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Kiss her.
11. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Backup Singers.
12. Who is the photographer's assistant?
13. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
(a) A lyricist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A record producer.
(d) A singer.
14. What age does Alexa say she got married?
15. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Wyler's clothes.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Wyler's wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
2. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
3. Who is Ronald?
4. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
5. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)