|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
2. What is missing from the recording studio?
(b) The reverb.
(d) Sound board.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Mike's loft.
(b) At Wyler's apartment.
(c) At a photographer's studio.
(d) At the Hotel Paramount.
4. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A coat.
(c) A tank top.
(d) A pullover and button-down shirt.
5. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A novel.
(b) A poem.
(c) A letter.
(d) A screenplay.
6. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
(a) The recording studio.
(b) The limo.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The accountant's office.
7. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Wyler's clothes.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Wyler's wallet.
8. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
9. Who is Skunk?
(a) A model.
(b) A musician.
(c) An actor.
(d) A writer.
10. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
11. What time does Alexa and Wyler's plane leave?
(a) 2 o'clock.
(b) 4 o'clock.
(c) 3 o'clock.
(d) 5 o'clock.
12. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Disney On Ice.
(b) The Rockettes.
(d) Stars On Ice.
13. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
(b) All three.
14. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She is not wearing make-up.
(b) She is wearing a robe.
(c) She has a pimple.
(d) She is wearing a face mask.
15. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Pay her.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Alexa, where did Michael commit suicide?
2. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
3. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)