|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
2. What does Wyler do for a living?
3. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
4. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She is wearing a face mask.
(b) She has a pimple.
(c) She is not wearing make-up.
(d) She is wearing a robe.
5. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The windows.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The seats.
(d) The radio.
6. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
(a) Bruce Springsteen.
(b) David Sedaris.
(c) David Bowie.
(d) Morris Kaden.
7. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She pays him.
(c) She is trying on clothes.
(d) She is divine.
8. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Pay her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Protect her.
9. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
(a) An ivory cigarette holder.
(b) A teacup.
(c) A black cigarette holder.
(d) A black cape.
10. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A composition book.
(b) A textbook.
(c) A novel.
(d) A screenplay.
11. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
(a) Louis Vuitton.
(b) Ann Taylor.
(c) Marc Jacobs.
12. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
13. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
(a) Theodor Geisel.
(b) Her father.
(c) Morris Kaden.
(d) David Bowie.
14. What is Act 1 subtitled?
15. Who is Skunk?
(a) A model.
(b) A musician.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 5 take place?
2. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who is the photographer's assistant?
5. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)