|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Backup Singers.
2. Where does Wyler think Michael is?
3. What does Wyler's visitor want in Act 1, Scene 7?
4. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Auntie Mame.
(c) Madame Bovary.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
5. Where does Alexa suggest they go to write the screenplay?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
2. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
3. How many telephones are on stage in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What name does Wyler use on his new book?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)