|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
(a) The Pet Shop Boys.
(b) The Beach Boys.
(c) The Jersey Boys.
(d) The Monkey Boys.
2. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
(a) A singer.
(b) A record producer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A lyricist.
3. Why does Wyler call the young violinist?
(a) To book her for a show.
(b) To tell her not to go to the meeting.
(c) To encourage her to meet Alexa.
(d) To give her money.
4. What is the name of Wyler's book?
(a) Pig and Pork.
(b) Salt and Pepper.
(c) Pig and Pepper.
(d) Pepper and Oil.
5. What is the name of the young violinist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
2. To what article of clothing does Alexa compare Wyler?
3. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
4. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)