|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Michael's old self.
(b) Alexa's old self.
(c) Ronald's old self.
(d) Wyler's old self.
2. What is the name of Wyler's new book?
(a) As Bees In Honey Drown.
(b) Pig and Pepper.
(c) As Mice In Cream Drown.
(d) Bees and Dragonflys.
3. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his license.
(b) He does not have to change his resume.
(c) He does not have to change his sheets.
(d) He can keep his identity a secret.
4. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 15 thousand dollars.
(b) 20 thousand dollars.
(c) 30 thousand dollars.
(d) 10 thousand dollars.
5. How large of a range does the singer Alexa scammed have?
(a) Six notes.
(b) Three notes.
(c) Sixteen notes.
(d) Nine notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
2. What is Alexa's real first name?
3. Who is planning on meeting Alexa instead of the violinist?
4. Who is Mr. Morelli?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)