|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Nine weeks.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Nine years.
2. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Put an art show together.
(b) Write a play.
(c) Wait tables.
(d) Work at a museum.
3. What does Alexa throw into the water?
(a) Wyler's clothes.
(b) Wyler's wallet.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her clothes.
4. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 10 pages.
(b) 15 pages.
(c) 30 pages.
(d) 20 pages.
5. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
(a) An artist.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A liar.
(d) A putz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wyler leave at Mike's?
2. Who does Wyler think is Kaden's employee?
3. What day of the week is Alexa planning for her meeting?
4. Who is the photographer's assistant?
5. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)