|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Auntie Mame.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Madame Bovary.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
2. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Pay her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Protect her.
3. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
4. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
(a) Extreme dislike.
(b) Uninsipred love.
(c) Unrequited love.
5. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
(d) Cough medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
4. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)