|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She pays him.
(c) She is trying on clothes.
(d) She is divine.
2. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Madame Bovary.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Auntie Mame.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Kaden's office.
(c) Mike's loft.
(d) Alexa's hotel.
4. What religion was Alexa's wedding?
5. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
(a) Morris Kaden.
(b) David Sedaris.
(c) David Bowie.
(d) Bruce Springsteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
2. To what movie does Alexa compare the score of the movie about her life?
3. What does Kaden call Wyler when he first meets him?
4. Where does Wyler track down Michael?
5. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)