|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Auntie Mame.
(c) Madame Bovary.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
2. Where is the violinist supposed to meet Alexa?
(a) The Hotel Paramount.
(b) The Hyatt Regency.
(c) The Royal Hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons.
3. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(b) Red wine.
(c) White wine.
5. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A multi-colored suit.
(b) A swimming suit.
(c) A black suit.
(d) A black dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
3. What does Alexa use as a model for Michael's death in all of her stories?
4. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)