|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
2. What is Act 1 subtitled?
3. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
4. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because people let them.
(b) Because they know so many.
(c) Because they are smart.
(d) Because that is their job.
5. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
(c) Taking photos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexa throw into the water?
2. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
3. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
4. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
5. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)