|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
(a) His picture on a carton of cigarettes.
(b) His picture in a magazine.
(c) His picture on a milk carton.
(d) His picture in a newspaper.
2. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) Morris Kaden's life.
(b) David Bowie's life.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her husband's life.
3. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) Directory assistance.
(b) A magazine.
(c) The phone book.
(d) His agent.
4. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his license.
(b) He does not have to change his sheets.
(c) He does not have to change his resume.
(d) He can keep his identity a secret.
5. What does Alexa use to "blind" people, according to Kaden?
(a) Trips and jewelry.
(b) Dinners and jewelry.
(c) Appearance and jewelry.
(d) Appearance and trips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
2. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
4. What does the photographer think of his subject?
5. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)