|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 15 thousand dollars.
(b) 20 thousand dollars.
(c) 30 thousand dollars.
(d) 10 thousand dollars.
2. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
(a) Not to ask any more questions.
(b) Not to write anything down.
(c) Not to look at her.
(d) Not to believe her.
3. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A writer.
(b) A devil.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A con artist.
4. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Backup Singers.
5. How many people were at Alexa's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
2. What does Wyler say after he gets punched in Act 1, Scene 7?
3. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
5. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)