|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Morris Kaden work?
(a) American Airlines.
(b) Delta Airlines.
(c) Delta Records.
(d) BMG Records.
2. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) Morris Kaden's life.
(b) David Bowie's life.
(c) Her husband's life.
(d) Her life.
3. Where at JFK does Alexa say she will meet Wyler?
(a) The Admiral's Club lounge.
(b) The International lounge.
(c) The Captain's deck.
(d) The American terminal.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At a photographer's studio.
(b) At Wyler's apartment.
(c) At Mike's loft.
(d) At the Hotel Paramount.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel Paramount.
(b) The Hotel Royalton.
(c) The Hotel New York.
(d) The Hotel Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
2. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
3. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
4. Where does Wyler think Michael is?
5. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)