|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The popular.
(b) The poor.
(c) The rich.
(d) The flawless.
2. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) His first novel.
(b) A play.
(c) His memoir.
(d) His biography.
3. What does Wyler say after he gets punched in Act 1, Scene 7?
(b) "There's a fight going on here."
(c) "I am me."
(d) "Who are you?"
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel Royalton.
(b) The Hotel Manhattan.
(c) The Hotel New York.
(d) The Hotel Paramount.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Alexa's office.
(d) Morris Kaden's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
2. What does Alexa use to "blind" people, according to Kaden?
3. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. What club does Ronald reference when Alexa enters the dressing room?
5. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)