|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
2. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
3. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Tony committee.
(b) The Pulitzer committee.
(c) The Academy Awards committee.
(d) The Emmy committee.
4. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because that is their job.
(b) Because they are smart.
(c) Because they know so many.
(d) Because people let them.
5. What does the photographer think of his subject?
(a) He has a nice build.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is conceited.
(d) He is ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from the recording studio?
2. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
3. What shoe size does Wyler wear?
4. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)