|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
2. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Academy Awards committee.
(b) The Emmy committee.
(c) The Tony committee.
(d) The Pulitzer committee.
3. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(b) Dark and light.
4. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
(a) Von Maur.
5. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
2. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
3. What is missing from the recording studio?
4. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
5. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)