|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
(d) New York.
2. What age does Alexa say she got married?
3. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
4. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because they know so many.
(b) Because that is their job.
(c) Because they are smart.
(d) Because people let them.
5. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is trying on clothes.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) She is divine.
(d) She pays him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
2. Where at JFK does Alexa say she will meet Wyler?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
4. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)