|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 20 pages.
(b) 30 pages.
(c) 15 pages.
(d) 10 pages.
2. What does Wyler do for a living?
3. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Pulitzer committee.
(b) The Emmy committee.
(c) The Tony committee.
(d) The Academy Awards committee.
4. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his license.
(b) He does not have to change his sheets.
(c) He can keep his identity a secret.
(d) He does not have to change his resume.
5. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
(a) You were meant to be.
(b) You were chosen to be.
(c) You were obligated to be.
(d) You were talked into being.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
2. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
3. How many people were at Alexa's wedding?
4. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
5. What does Alexa make Wyler promise her as she tells him the story in the hotel room?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)