|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
(a) Princess Grace.
(b) Princess Faith.
(c) Princess Hope.
(d) Princess Sophia.
2. What does the photographer want his subject to do?
(a) Take his pants off.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Take his shirt off.
3. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She pays him.
(b) She is trying on clothes.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is divine.
4. Who is the main character?
(a) The photographer.
5. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because that is their job.
(b) Because people let them.
(c) Because they know so many.
(d) Because they are smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
2. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
3. How many people were at Alexa's wedding?
4. Where was Alexa born?
5. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)