|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Auntie Mame.
(d) Madame Bovary.
2. What is Act 1 subtitled?
3. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Tony committee.
(b) The Emmy committee.
(c) The Pulitzer committee.
(d) The Academy Awards committee.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
(a) At Mike's loft.
(b) At the Hotel Paramount.
(c) At a photographer's studio.
(d) At Wyler's apartment.
5. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A limo.
(c) A movie studio.
(d) An airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
2. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
3. What is the name of Wyler's book?
4. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)