|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the photographer think of his subject?
(a) He has a nice build.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is conceited.
2. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Backup Singers.
3. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
(a) A record producer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A lyricist.
(d) A singer.
4. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
5. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
(c) Von Maur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
2. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
3. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
4. What is the name of Wyler's book?
5. Where was Alexa born?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)