|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wyler do for a living?
2. Where at JFK does Alexa say she will meet Wyler?
(a) The International lounge.
(b) The Captain's deck.
(c) The American terminal.
(d) The Admiral's Club lounge.
3. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because people let them.
(b) Because they know so many.
(c) Because that is their job.
(d) Because they are smart.
4. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
5. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Backup Singers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
2. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
3. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
5. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)