|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his resume.
(b) He can keep his identity a secret.
(c) He does not have to change his sheets.
(d) He does not have to change his license.
2. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
3. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A tank top.
(b) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(c) A coat.
4. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) Her life.
(b) Morris Kaden's life.
(c) Her husband's life.
(d) David Bowie's life.
5. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
(a) You were talked into being.
(b) You were obligated to be.
(c) You were chosen to be.
(d) You were meant to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler do for a living?
2. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
3. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
4. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
5. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)