|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Circus delight.
(b) Pure gold.
(c) Sheer happiness.
(d) Absolutely divine.
2. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Disney On Ice.
(c) Stars On Ice.
(d) The Rockettes.
3. What is the name of Wyler's book?
(a) Pig and Pepper.
(b) Salt and Pepper.
(c) Pepper and Oil.
(d) Pig and Pork.
4. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
(a) A black cape.
(b) A black cigarette holder.
(c) A teacup.
(d) An ivory cigarette holder.
5. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Shakes his hand.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
2. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
3. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
4. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)