|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
(b) Extreme dislike.
(c) Unrequited love.
(d) Uninsipred love.
2. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) Three thousand dollars.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) A thousand dollars.
3. Where was Alexa born?
4. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Shakes his hand.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Slaps him.
5. How many people were at Alexa's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
3. What does the photographer think of his subject?
4. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)