|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(a) Dark and light.
(d) Fantasy and reality.
2. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell magazines.
(b) Sell photos.
(c) Sell books.
(d) Sell cigarettes.
3. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
(a) A black cigarette holder.
(b) A teacup.
(c) A black cape.
(d) An ivory cigarette holder.
4. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
(a) You were obligated to be.
(b) You were chosen to be.
(c) You were meant to be.
(d) You were talked into being.
5. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) His backpack.
(b) His bag of clothes.
(c) Alexa's bag of clothes.
(d) Alexa's suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
2. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
3. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
4. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
5. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)