|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
(b) Von Maur.
2. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) A thousand dollars.
(c) Three thousand dollars.
(d) A hundred dollars.
3. What does Wyler do for a living?
4. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell magazines.
(b) Sell books.
(c) Sell cigarettes.
(d) Sell photos.
5. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his resume.
(b) He can keep his identity a secret.
(c) He does not have to change his sheets.
(d) He does not have to change his license.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
2. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
3. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What new accessory is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 5?
5. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)