|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his sheets.
(b) He does not have to change his license.
(c) He does not have to change his resume.
(d) He can keep his identity a secret.
2. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is trying on clothes.
(b) She is divine.
(c) She pays him.
(d) She is ugly.
3. Who is the photographer's assistant?
4. Who is Ronald?
(a) A writer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A photographer.
(d) A salesclerk.
5. What does Wyler want to do to Alexa in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Pay her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Protect her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What did the photographer's subject write?
3. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)