|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) His agent.
(b) A magazine.
(c) Directory assistance.
(d) The phone book.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A photographer's studio.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A music studio.
3. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Nine weeks.
(d) Nine years.
4. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Absolutely divine.
(b) Sheer happiness.
(c) Circus delight.
(d) Pure gold.
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A tank top.
(b) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(c) A coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
2. Who is the photographer's assistant?
3. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
4. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
5. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)