|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) The phone book.
(b) A magazine.
(c) His agent.
(d) Directory assistance.
2. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because they are smart.
(b) Because they know so many.
(c) Because that is their job.
(d) Because people let them.
3. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
(a) They will die.
(b) They will be sad.
(c) They will fall in love.
(d) They will live.
5. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
(a) Morris Kaden's life.
(b) Her life.
(c) David Bowie's life.
(d) Her husband's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the photographer there to do?
2. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What is Act 1 subtitled?
4. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
5. Who is the main character?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)