|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because that is their job.
(b) Because people let them.
(c) Because they know so many.
(d) Because they are smart.
2. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Nine weeks.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine days.
3. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(c) Red wine.
(d) White wine.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A music studio.
(b) A photographer's studio.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A hotel.
5. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
(a) Ann Taylor.
(b) Louis Vuitton.
(d) Marc Jacobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
2. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
3. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
4. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
5. What age does Alexa say she got married?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)