|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell cigarettes.
(b) Sell books.
(c) Sell photos.
(d) Sell magazines.
2. What club does Ronald reference when Alexa enters the dressing room?
(a) The He-man woman haters club.
(b) The He-man woman lovers club.
(c) The girl scouts.
(d) The boy scouts.
3. What does the photographer want his subject to do?
(b) Take his shirt off.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Take his pants off.
4. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
(b) All three.
5. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Madame Bovary.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Auntie Mame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
2. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
4. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
5. What age does Alexa say she got married?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)