|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(c) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
2. Who is the main character?
(a) The photographer.
3. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Nine weeks.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A hotel.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A music studio.
(d) A photographer's studio.
5. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
3. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
4. What did the photographer's subject write?
5. What is the photographer there to do?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)