|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
2. Who is the photographer's assistant?
3. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) A play.
(b) His memoir.
(c) His biography.
(d) His first novel.
4. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A letter.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A poem.
(d) A novel.
5. What does the photographer think of his subject?
(a) He is conceited.
(b) He has a nice build.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
2. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
3. What does the photographer want his subject to do?
4. What is Act 1 subtitled?
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)