|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(a) A tank top.
(b) A coat.
(c) A pullover and button-down shirt.
2. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
3. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his license.
(b) He does not have to change his sheets.
(c) He can keep his identity a secret.
(d) He does not have to change his resume.
4. What is Act 1 subtitled?
5. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
2. What did the photographer's subject write?
3. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
4. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
5. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)