|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his resume.
(b) He does not have to change his license.
(c) He can keep his identity a secret.
(d) He does not have to change his sheets.
2. Who is the main character?
(a) The photographer.
3. Where did Alexa see Wyler's photo?
(a) A billboard.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) His book jacket.
(d) A magazine.
4. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell magazines.
(b) Sell photos.
(c) Sell books.
(d) Sell cigarettes.
5. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(d) Dark and light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
2. What does Alexa want the movie to be about?
3. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
4. What did the photographer's subject write?
5. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)