|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
2. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine weeks.
3. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
4. Who is the photographer's assistant?
5. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) His first novel.
(b) His biography.
(c) A play.
(d) His memoir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Act 1 subtitled?
2. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
3. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
4. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
5. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)