|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
2. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
(a) A singer.
(b) A record producer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A lyricist.
3. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) A magazine.
(b) Directory assistance.
(c) His agent.
(d) The phone book.
4. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell photos.
(b) Sell magazines.
(c) Sell books.
(d) Sell cigarettes.
5. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
(a) David Bowie.
(b) Her father.
(c) Theodor Geisel.
(d) Morris Kaden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
2. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
3. What is the mood like at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
5. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)