|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
(d) Taking photos.
2. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) His agent.
(b) A magazine.
(c) The phone book.
(d) Directory assistance.
3. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine weeks.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine years.
4. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
(a) An ivory cigarette holder.
(b) A black cigarette holder.
(c) A teacup.
(d) A black cape.
5. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because people let them.
(b) Because they are smart.
(c) Because they know so many.
(d) Because that is their job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler do for a living?
2. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
3. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
4. What does the photographer think of his subject?
5. Who is the photographer's assistant?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)