|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the photographer want his subject to do?
(b) Take his pants off.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Take his shirt off.
2. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A tank top.
(c) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(d) A coat.
3. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) She is wearing a robe.
(b) She is wearing a face mask.
(c) She has a pimple.
(d) She is not wearing make-up.
4. Where does Illya say someone in Alexa's life ran away to?
5. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because that is their job.
(b) Because people let them.
(c) Because they know so many.
(d) Because they are smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
2. What does Alexa throw into the water?
3. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
4. What is missing from the recording studio?
5. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)