|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell cigarettes.
(b) Sell photos.
(c) Sell books.
(d) Sell magazines.
2. What word does Wyler use to describe Alexa's life story and past?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel New York.
(b) The Hotel Paramount.
(c) The Hotel Royalton.
(d) The Hotel Manhattan.
4. Who pays for the missing equipment in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Backup Singers.
5. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
2. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
3. Who is the main character?
4. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
5. What is the name of the young violinist?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)