|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wyler's visitor want in Act 1, Scene 7?
2. According to Bethany, who are Alexa's "friends"?
(a) Her family.
(b) People she does not know.
(c) People she slept with.
(d) People she has conned.
3. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
(a) Three thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
4. Where at JFK does Alexa say she will meet Wyler?
(a) The American terminal.
(b) The International lounge.
(c) The Captain's deck.
(d) The Admiral's Club lounge.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Wyler's apartment.
(b) Morris Kaden's office.
(c) Alexa's office.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
2. What production does Alexa compare to their meal in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Who is Skunk?
4. Where does Alexa get the names she "drops" when talking to people?
5. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)