|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is trying on clothes.
(b) She pays him.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is divine.
2. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A writer.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A devil.
3. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
4. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The windows.
(b) The seats.
(c) The radio.
(d) The mirror.
5. What is the photographer there to do?
(a) Sell photos.
(b) Sell cigarettes.
(c) Sell books.
(d) Sell magazines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the photographer want his subject to do?
2. What is the name of Wyler's book?
3. What is Act 1 subtitled?
4. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
5. What does the photographer think of his subject?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)