|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Burning popcorn.
(b) Burning toast.
(c) Burning wood.
(d) Burning meat.
2. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
3. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
(a) She is trying on clothes.
(b) She is divine.
(c) She pays him.
(d) She is ugly.
4. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Circus delight.
(b) Pure gold.
(c) Sheer happiness.
(d) Absolutely divine.
5. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his sheets.
(b) He can keep his identity a secret.
(c) He does not have to change his resume.
(d) He does not have to change his license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
2. What did the photographer's subject write?
3. What does the photographer want his subject to do?
4. Who is Swen?
5. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)