|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He does not have to change his sheets.
(b) He does not have to change his license.
(c) He can keep his identity a secret.
(d) He does not have to change his resume.
2. Where did Alexa see Wyler's photo?
(a) A billboard.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A magazine.
(d) His book jacket.
3. What does Alexa want Wyler to write?
(a) A screenplay.
(b) A letter.
(c) A poem.
(d) A novel.
4. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent wool.
(b) 100 percent cotton.
(c) 100 percent silk.
(d) 100 percent fleece.
5. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(a) Red wine.
(c) White wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
2. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
3. What is Act 1 subtitled?
4. What age does Alexa say she got married?
5. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)