|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alexa working with at Delta Records?
(a) Theodor Geisel.
(b) David Bowie.
(c) Morris Kaden.
(d) Her father.
2. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(b) Dark and light.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
3. Why does the photographer think it is good the subject did not change his initials?
(a) He can keep his identity a secret.
(b) He does not have to change his resume.
(c) He does not have to change his sheets.
(d) He does not have to change his license.
4. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The flawless.
(b) The popular.
(c) The poor.
(d) The rich.
5. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(c) A coat.
(d) A tank top.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of traveling suit does Alexa choose at the department store?
2. What did the photographer's subject write?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
4. How does Alexa describe the way Wyler looks in his suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)