|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Auntie Mame.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Madame Bovary.
(d) James Bond.
2. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
(a) They will fall in love.
(b) They will live.
(c) They will be sad.
(d) They will die.
3. What clothing does the subject want to take the picture in?
(b) A pullover and button-down shirt.
(c) A tank top.
(d) A coat.
4. What club does Ronald reference when Alexa enters the dressing room?
(a) The girl scouts.
(b) The He-man woman haters club.
(c) The boy scouts.
(d) The He-man woman lovers club.
5. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A textbook.
(b) A screenplay.
(c) A composition book.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What is on the table when Alexa and Wyler meet for the first time?
3. Who is the main character?
4. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
5. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)