|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
(d) New York.
2. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
(a) A black cape.
(b) An ivory cigarette holder.
(c) A black cigarette holder.
(d) A teacup.
3. What department store do Wyler and Alexa go to?
(c) Von Maur.
4. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 10 thousand dollars.
(b) 20 thousand dollars.
(c) 15 thousand dollars.
(d) 30 thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 begin?
2. Why does Ronald let Alexa stay in the dressing room?
3. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
4. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
5. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)