|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa do to Wyler for luck in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Slaps him.
2. How does Ronald describe Alexa in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A devil.
(c) A writer.
(d) A con artist.
3. Where was Alexa born?
4. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Pulitzer committee.
(b) The Academy Awards committee.
(c) The Tony committee.
(d) The Emmy committee.
5. What are Wyler's socks made out of that he buys at the department store?
(a) 100 percent silk.
(b) 100 percent fleece.
(c) 100 percent wool.
(d) 100 percent cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ronald?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
3. Who is Alexa "flanked by" when she is in London?
4. What airline are Alexa and Wyler flying?
5. What does Alexa say will happen to women who see Wyler in his suit?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)