|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alexa describe Wyler buying his first suit in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What film does Wyler reference in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) James Bond.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Auntie Mame.
(d) Madame Bovary.
3. For how much did Alexa take Wyler?
(a) 10 thousand dollars.
(b) 30 thousand dollars.
(c) 15 thousand dollars.
(d) 20 thousand dollars.
4. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
5. What club does Ronald reference when Alexa enters the dressing room?
(a) The boy scouts.
(b) The He-man woman lovers club.
(c) The girl scouts.
(d) The He-man woman haters club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
2. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
3. According to Alexa, where did Michael commit suicide?
4. Where does Alexa say Wyler will buy his suits in the future?
5. Alexa says Wyler is ". . . not the person you were born . . . You're the person . . ." What?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)