|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alexa find Wyler's number?
(a) His agent.
(b) Directory assistance.
(c) A magazine.
(d) The phone book.
2. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 20 pages.
(b) 10 pages.
(c) 15 pages.
(d) 30 pages.
3. Who do Alexa and Wyler say good-bye to in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Wyler's old self.
(b) Ronald's old self.
(c) Alexa's old self.
(d) Michael's old self.
4. How many suits does Alexa tell Wyler he will buy?
5. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because they are smart.
(b) Because people let them.
(c) Because that is their job.
(d) Because they know so many.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age does Alexa say she got married?
2. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
3. What is Alexa wearing in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is Act 2, Scene 1 subtitled?
5. What is Alexa holding when she first meets Wyler?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)