|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa do during money transactions that is important to her scheme, according to Kaden?
(c) Pays by credit card.
(d) Flirts with the waiter.
2. How long did it take Wyler to write his first book?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Nine weeks.
3. Who does Wyler ask Kaden about in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How long does Alexa want Wyler's written description to be?
(a) 10 pages.
(b) 15 pages.
(c) 20 pages.
(d) 30 pages.
5. Ronald says Alexa only works with who in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) The poor.
(b) The flawless.
(c) The rich.
(d) The popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. According to Alexa, what are the homes of Hollywood all about?
3. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
4. According to Alexa, no one pulls what over the eyes of a writer?
5. Alexa says, "Where would creativity be without _______?"
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)