|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because they know so many.
(b) Because that is their job.
(c) Because people let them.
(d) Because they are smart.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel New York.
(b) The Hotel Paramount.
(c) The Hotel Manhattan.
(d) The Hotel Royalton.
3. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) Three thousand dollars.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) A thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
4. What does Alexa say creative people have to protect them?
5. What age does Alexa say she got married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alexa tell Wyler not to look at her in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. According to Kaden, who are members of "a pretty elite club"?
3. Where did Alexa see Wyler's photo?
4. What shoe size does Wyler wear?
5. Where is Alexa going after she and Wyler go to Hollywood?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)