Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alexa say she is writing about Wyler's film treatment?
(a) The Academy Awards committee.
(b) The Tony committee.
(c) The Emmy committee.
(d) The Pulitzer committee.
2. Why, according to Alexis, do writers always have the last word?
(a) Because they are smart.
(b) Because they know so many.
(c) Because people let them.
(d) Because that is their job.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 6 open?
(a) The Hotel New York.
(b) The Hotel Royalton.
(c) The Hotel Paramount.
(d) The Hotel Manhattan.
4. What animal does Alexa call Wyler?
5. How much does Alexa offer Wyler per week to write the screenplay?
(a) Three thousand dollars.
(b) A thousand dollars.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to play Alexa's father in her movie?
2. What does Alexa tell Wyler she does in England?
3. Which one of the Three Stooges does Wyler say he would sleep with?
4. Who is Alexa talking to in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who is Bethany Vance?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)