|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The seats.
(b) The radio.
(c) The windows.
(d) The mirror.
2. Who does Wyler call from the pay phone outside the newsstand?
(d) Morris Kaden.
3. What is the name of Wyler's book?
(a) Pig and Pepper.
(b) Salt and Pepper.
(c) Pepper and Oil.
(d) Pig and Pork.
4. What does Wyler say Alexa stole from him in addition to money?
(a) His fame.
(b) His trust.
(c) His arrogance.
(d) His books.
5. What does Alexa want Mike to do so they can make money in New York?
(a) Wait tables.
(b) Put an art show together.
(c) Write a play.
(d) Work at a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
2. How many people were at Alexa's wedding?
3. Who is Swen?
4. How does Mike tell Alexa she should sound on the phone?
5. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)