|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
(a) Cough medicine.
2. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Burning meat.
(b) Burning wood.
(c) Burning popcorn.
(d) Burning toast.
3. What does Swen adjust in the car?
(a) The radio.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The seats.
(d) The windows.
4. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
(a) The limo.
(b) The accountant's office.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The recording studio.
5. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(a) Other artists.
(d) Art buyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
2. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
3. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
4. What is Alexa's husband's name?
5. Where are Wyler and Alexa at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)