|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(a) Other artists.
(c) Art buyers.
2. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
(a) Five thousand dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Three thousand dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
3. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
(a) The record company.
(b) The concierge.
(c) The manager.
(d) The cops.
4. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Burning toast.
(b) Burning wood.
(c) Burning meat.
(d) Burning popcorn.
5. Where are Alexa and Wyler going after they pick up Swen?
(a) A photo shoot.
(b) An airport.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A movie studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mike compare his coffee?
2. Who approaches Wyler at the newsstand?
3. Who is Skunk?
4. What did Alexa want to be when she first met Mike?
5. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)