|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Burning toast.
(b) Burning wood.
(c) Burning meat.
(d) Burning popcorn.
2. Who does Wyler say Alexa is supposed to be meeting with in Act 1, Scene 7?
(a) Skunk and the Backup Singers.
(b) Ronald and Skunk.
(c) Morris Kaden and Ronald.
(d) Morris Kaden and Skunk.
3. What does the newsstand attendant show Wyler?
(a) His picture in a magazine.
(b) His picture on a milk carton.
(c) His picture in a newspaper.
(d) His picture on a carton of cigarettes.
4. Alexa says that "the only person an artist is required to impress is" who?
(a) Art buyers.
(d) Other artists.
5. What is Alexa's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the art gallery in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Where does Alexa say she left Skunk's money?
3. Who is Swen?
4. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
5. What does Swen adjust in the car?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)