|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hotel clerk tell Wyler Alexa has gone?
(a) The south of France.
(b) The south of Italy.
(c) The south of Louisiana.
(d) The south of England.
2. How much is the outstanding bill Alexa leaves at the hotel?
(a) Three thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
3. Who does the newsstand woman say she is calling?
(a) The cops.
(b) The manager.
(c) The record company.
(d) The concierge.
4. What animated character does Alexa reference in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is Alexa's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swen adjust in the car?
2. What is Wyler holding at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Mike says, "Only people who are _______ have to be charming?"
4. Who did Alexa's father spend her inheritance on?
5. What does Alexa say she smells in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)