Act 1, Scene 1
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A photographer's studio.
(b) A music studio.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A hotel.
2. Who is the main character?
(a) The photographer.
3. Who is the photographer's assistant?
4. What is Act 1 subtitled?
5. What does Wyler do for a living?
6. What is the photographer's assistant drinking?
(a) White wine.
(b) Red wine.
7. How does the photographer think his subject feels?
8. What would the photographer's assistant rather be doing?
(a) Taking photos.
9. What did the photographer's subject write?
(a) A play.
(b) His first novel.
(c) His biography.
(d) His memoir.
10. What is the photographer's subject's writing about?
(a) Dark and light.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
11. What is the photographer's subject's real last name?
12. What is the photographer's subject's real first name?
This section contains 3,111 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)