|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is heard sawing in the distance in Chapter 1: "Darl"?
2. What does Tull describe Addie wearing in her casket in Chapter 20: "Tull"?
(a) A red silk gown.
(b) Her nightgown.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) Her favorite church dress.
3. Who does Tull describe as standing like a scarecrow in Chapter 16: "Tull"?
4. What are the names of Tull's daughters?
(a) Sarah and Anna.
(b) Donna and Eula.
(c) Kate and Eula.
(d) Mary and Marie.
5. When does Uncle Billy say the bridge was built in Chapter 20: "Tull"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from Chapter 12: "Darl" means to wail in grief?
2. What is the first reason that Cash lists for making it on the bevel in Chapter 18: "Cash"?
3. How long does Peabody say it's been since Anse was in town in Chapter 11: "Peabody"?
4. What does Cora say she baked yesterday in Chapter 2: "Cora"?
5. What does Cash complain that the coffin will not do in Chapter 22: "Cash"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)