|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cora married to?
(a) Dr. Peabody.
(b) Vernon Tull.
(c) Anse Bundren.
(d) Vanderman Bundren.
2. Why does Darl insinuate that Dewey Dell wants Addie to die in Chapter 10: "Darl"?
(a) So she can tend to her father.
(b) So she can marry Tull.
(c) So she can go live in town.
(d) So she can marry Samson.
3. Who does Cora describe interrupting Darl as he stared at his dying mother in Chapter 6: "Cora"?
(b) Dewey Dell.
4. How long does Dewey Dell say it took for Addie to die in Chapter 14: "Dewey Dell"?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Ten days.
5. Who is the boy who walks up with a fish in Chapter 8: "Tull"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dewey Dell say she is going to do while Anse and Cash eat in Chapter 14: "Dewey Dell"?
2. What animals does Vardaman attack in Chapter 13: "Vardaman"?
3. Why does Peabody hope for Addie's impending death in Chapter 11: "Peabody"?
4. How old is Peabody?
5. Who does Cora say "admits that a good breed of cows or hogs pays in the long run" in Chapter 2: "Cora"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)