|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cash do after realizing that his mother is dead in Chapter 12: "Darl"?
(a) He calls for Vardaman.
(b) He calls the coroner.
(c) He returns to sawing her casket.
(d) He calls for Dr. Peabody.
2. Who is sitting with Pa on the back porch in Chapter 3: "Darl"?
3. For how long does Cora say she's been coming to stay with Addie almost every day in Chapter 6: "Cora"?
(a) For three days.
(b) For six weeks.
(c) For three weeks.
(d) For two weeks.
4. Who does the narrator describe picking into the secret shade with in Chapter 7: "Dewey Dell"?
5. How old was Pa when he got sick from working in the sun, according to Darl in Chapter 5: "Darl"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dewey Dell repeatedly say that she is in Chapter 14: "Dewey Dell"?
2. To whom does Pa say "You got no affection nor gentleness for [Addie]" (18) in Chapter 5?
3. Who is the boy who walks up with a fish in Chapter 8: "Tull"?
4. Who is Cora married to?
5. How many miles does Cora say the Bundrens are carting Addie to bury her in Chapter 6: "Cora"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)