Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two, Chapters I - VIII)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
2. What sort of people does Elisha find himself in the company of after accepting an invitation to dinner by one of the rhetoricians?
3. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
4. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
5. Why does Deborah encourage Elisha to curry the Shraga's favor?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions...
This section contains 1,086 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)