|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Deborah encourage Elisha to curry the Shraga's favor?
(a) She wants Elisha to become Shraga's disciple.
(b) She wants the Shraga to give Elisha more servants.
(c) She is concerned the Shraga wants to take Elisha away from her.
(d) She is concerned the Shraga might prevent his ordination.
2. What does Rufus want Elisha and Pappas to do?
(a) To send a message to Israel.
(b) To stay with him at his headquarters for their safety.
(c) To fight along side the Romans.
(d) To inform him about the Jews.
3. How does Elisha feel about the Greek literature he has learned in his first three years in Antioch?
(a) Beneath the poetry and words there is fear and regret.
(b) He hates Greek literature.
(c) That the Greek way of life is the path he is meant to follow.
(d) That he can't comprehend Greek literature fully.
4. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
(b) Business management.
(d) Greek literature.
5. Who tells Elisha that there are rebels among the Jews?
(a) Rabbi Joshua.
(b) Uncle Amram.
(c) Rabbi Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea does Elisha present to his friends about Greek literature?
2. When Elisha begins his studies on Antioch, what does he study first?
3. What type of teaching does Amram follow in his life, and how important is it to him?
4. What is Elisha amazed to find even on death row?
5. What is the name of Meir's wife?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)