|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elisha go to begin his work for the Romans?
(a) The library.
2. What do the rabbis talk about during their meeting, other than keeping the faith alive and ordaining new rabbis?
(a) That Elisha is helping the Romans.
(b) The weather.
(c) That Elisha has grown so wise and strong in his faith.
(d) The structure of Roman architecture.
3. As Elisha and Pappas travel back through the lands of their birth, what do they find has become of their homes?
(a) Roman soldiers now occupy them.
(b) They have been destroyed.
(c) They are no loger welcomed because no one knows them anymore.
(d) New families live there, and not much else has changed.
4. Once Elisha surveys the desolation at the Temple Mount, what does he tell Joshua?
(a) That he does not believe in God.
(b) That he is glad the rebuilding of the Temple will happen soon.
(c) That he is divorcing Deborah.
(d) That he does not think the rebuilding will ever happen.
5. What is Elisha's new plan concerning the Jews and Christians who believe differently than the traditional Jewish doctrine?
(a) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Sanhedrin.
(b) To visit their churches and speak with their leaders.
(c) To eliminate all Jews and Christians who believe.
(d) To report their inauthentic teachings to the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Uncle Amram take Elisha to begin his training to become a rabbi and sage?
2. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
3. When Elisha is notified that he is now a candidate for ordination, Deborah insists what of the servants?
4. Who arrives on a Roman ship at the port of Antioch?
5. What is the name of Meir's wife?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)