|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha's obsession with truth has caused what to dissolve?
(a) Elisha's sanity has completely left.
(b) Some of Elisha's friendships have begun to dissolve.
(c) Elisha's stores of money have dissolved.
(d) Elisha's marriage has begun to disintegrate.
2. What does Elisha tell Meir's wife?
(a) He does not appreciate her advances toward him.
(b) He loves her.
(c) She should run away with him.
(d) She has married an awful husband.
3. What is the result of Elisha and Pappas visit with Rufus to ask him to convince the Emperor to change his plans?
(a) Rufus tries, but fails to convince the Emperor to change his plans.
(b) Rufus convinces the Emperor to change his plans.
(c) Elisha insults Rufus.
(d) Rufus tells them that he can do nothing.
4. Why is Abuyah considered something of a heretic among others in this society?
(a) He is known to have studied Greek and Roman works.
(b) He is late for Elisha's circumcision.
(c) He spoke with Roman soldiers.
(d) His wife, Elisheba, died shortly after giving birth to his son.
5. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
(d) Uncle Amram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Palestine learns of Trajan's edict that the Temple may be rebuilt?
2. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
3. After Elisha receives a letter of commendation from head of the museum in Alexandria, who does he rush to show the letter to?
4. Who is the leader of the rebels?
5. Why does Elisha return to Antioch?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)