|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
(d) Greek and Roman mythology.
2. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Five Years.
(b) Two Years.
(c) Fourteen Years.
(d) Thirteen Years.
3. What do the Roman reinforcements bring with them?
(a) Horse drawn chariots.
(b) Medical supplies to help the wounded.
(c) Written demands from the Emperor.
(d) The plague.
4. What is the result of Elisha and Pappas visit with Rufus to ask him to convince the Emperor to change his plans?
(a) Rufus tells them that he can do nothing.
(b) Rufus tries, but fails to convince the Emperor to change his plans.
(c) Rufus convinces the Emperor to change his plans.
(d) Elisha insults Rufus.
5. Where does the plague strike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do both Elisha and Pappas curtail their expenses and move to smaller apartments?
2. What is the strength of the Jewish faith expected to outlast?
3. How does Elisha respond when Deborah is trying to renew her marriage with him?
4. How are the conditions of the jail described to Elisha?
5. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)