|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elisha dismayed to discover when he arrives to help with the court case?
(a) Elisha is the only one on the case.
(b) Shraga is not on the court case with him.
(c) Shraga is one of the other sages on the case.
(d) The case is already settled.
2. What happens when Palestine learns of Trajan's edict that the Temple may be rebuilt?
(a) Palestine businesses close down.
(b) Palestine mourns.
(c) Money pours in from the Jewish people.
(d) Palestine petitions for the decision to be reversed.
3. Who arranges that Elisha be released from jail?
4. Who does Elisha find in prison?
(b) Joseph ben Sera.
5. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
(a) His old tutor, Nicholaus.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife, Deborah.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being asked to make a speech to a class in an academy, what does Elisha tell the students?
2. What does Elisha realize about the peddlers as they sing their wares?
3. Where is Elisha taken after the executions?
4. What does Elisha tell Meir's wife?
5. What do the Roman reinforcements bring with them?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)