|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abuyah's dying wish for Elisha to fulfill?
(a) That Elisha do what his uncle, Amram, tells him to do.
(b) That Elisha train to become a rabbi and sage.
(c) That Elisha burn all books and documents that are not Jewish.
(d) That Elisha will be wholehearted and not torn in two.
2. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
(b) Elisha moves to Italy.
(c) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
(d) Elisha leaves his wife.
3. Who does Elisha find in prison?
(a) Joseph ben Sera.
4. What does Manto decide Elisha should do, after she becomes involved in his quest?
(a) Be tutored by Antiphanes.
(b) Refuse to oppose the Sanhedrin.
(c) Flee before his troubles worsen.
(d) Go back to Israel and stand trial.
5. Who takes over Elisha's circumcision ceremony at the absence of Abuyah?
(a) Uncle Amram.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pappas finds Elisha alone in the garden, what does he tell him?
2. How is Elisha welcomed when he arrives at the home of Pappas in Antioch?
3. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
4. Who brings Elisha the news that Manto is dying?
5. What happens when Elisha goes to Manto's home when she is alone?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)