|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) His old tutor, Josef.
(b) His old childhood friends.
(c) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
(d) The Christians and Gnostics.
2. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Saul and Samuel.
(b) Samuel and Solomon.
(c) Sarah and Samuel.
(d) Uriah and Pariah.
3. What do the Roman reinforcements bring with them?
(a) The plague.
(b) Horse drawn chariots.
(c) Written demands from the Emperor.
(d) Medical supplies to help the wounded.
4. What happens when Palestine learns of Trajan's edict that the Temple may be rebuilt?
(a) Money pours in from the Jewish people.
(b) Palestine petitions for the decision to be reversed.
(c) Palestine businesses close down.
(d) Palestine mourns.
5. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
(a) A small girl dying on the street.
(b) A magician doing magic tricks.
(c) A temple being built.
(d) A washerwoman break her leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
2. After being asked to make a speech to a class in an academy, what does Elisha tell the students?
3. What does Elisha's life revolve around once he begins his studies?
4. What has Akiba predicted about the Roman Empire?
5. What is the strength of the Jewish faith expected to outlast?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)