|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
(a) Built a government based on Greek law.
(b) Helped him learn more Greek knowledge.
(c) Rebuilt the Temple.
(d) Devised new methods to counteract the Sanhedrin.
2. Where does Elisha go to escape the cold of the blizzard?
(a) The home of Pappas.
(b) The headquarters of Rufus.
(c) The library.
(d) The Sanhedrin.
3. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
(a) Uncle Amram.
4. What does Elisha feel shamed by?
(a) By the idea that he caused the Jewish faith to end forever.
(b) By having to sit next to a harlot at the executions.
(c) By the dedication of his fellow rabbis.
(d) By how the other rabbis beg for their lives.
5. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
(b) Elisha leaves his wife.
(c) Elisha moves to Italy.
(d) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did rabbi Joshua do when the ex-communication of Elisha was read at Sanhedrin?
2. Why does Manto say it is impossible for her to marry Elisha?
3. What has Demonax studied all available information on for years and found nothing to use?
4. Where does Elisha suspect the real truth lies?
5. Why does Demonax refuse Elisha's request?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)