Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter XXI & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
(a) Rebuilt the Temple.
(b) Devised new methods to counteract the Sanhedrin.
(c) Built a government based on Greek law.
(d) Helped him learn more Greek knowledge.
2. What is the name of Meir's wife?
3. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
(a) The Roman cavalry.
(b) The Sanhedrin.
4. What sort of people does Elisha find himself in the company of after accepting an invitation to dinner by one of the rhetoricians?
(a) Hedonistic and self centered.
(b) Both religious zealots and scientists.
(c) Polite and well educated.
(d) Rabbis and sages.
5. What is the result of Elisha and Pappas visit with Rufus to ask him to convince the Emperor to change his plans?
(a) Rufus convinces the Emperor to change his plans.
(b) Elisha insults Rufus.
(c) Rufus tries, but fails to convince the Emperor to change his plans.
(d) Rufus tells them that he can do nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Elisha hear Charicles the philosopher speak at Antioch?
2. Where does Elisha go to begin his work for the Romans?
3. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
4. Who takes over Elisha's circumcision ceremony at the absence of Abuyah?
5. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)