Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Palestine learns of Trajan's edict that the Temple may be rebuilt?
(a) Palestine businesses close down.
(b) Palestine petitions for the decision to be reversed.
(c) Money pours in from the Jewish people.
(d) Palestine mourns.
2. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Two Years.
(b) Fourteen Years.
(c) Thirteen Years.
(d) Five Years.
3. What idea does Elisha present to his friends about Greek literature?
(a) That the Sanhedrin tax owners of Greek literature.
(b) Studying it could help counter debate.
(c) That they burn all Greek literature.
(d) Studying it could help people forget their faith.
4. How does Elisha plan to defend himself to the Sanhedrin?
(a) He does not plan to defend himself.
(b) He will ask his friends to testify for his faith and character.
(c) He intends on asking for forgiveness.
(d) He will explain how he built his faith on a foundation of truth.
5. How does Elisha feel about the subject of human trading?
(a) He considers it a necessary evil.
(b) He plans to pursue it as a future career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rabbis talk about during their meeting, other than keeping the faith alive and ordaining new rabbis?
2. Why does Demonax refuse Elisha's request?
3. Who stands up against the leader of the rebels?
4. What is the result of the three years of instruction Elisha receives from Amram after his father's death?
5. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)