|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XX-XVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
(a) Akiba's house.
(b) Rabbi Peter's home.
(c) Their own estate.
(d) Uncle Amram's estate.
2. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
3. Why does Deborah encourage Elisha to curry the Shraga's favor?
(a) She is concerned the Shraga wants to take Elisha away from her.
(b) She is concerned the Shraga might prevent his ordination.
(c) She wants Elisha to become Shraga's disciple.
(d) She wants the Shraga to give Elisha more servants.
4. Where does the plague strike?
5. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
(a) A magician.
(b) A bookseller.
(c) His old tutor.
(d) A carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha discuss with Justin, the leader of the Gentile Christians?
2. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
3. What is Deborah bothered by when around Meir and his wife?
4. Why is Abuyah considered something of a heretic among others in this society?
5. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)