|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XVI - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the plague strike?
2. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
(a) They are going to study Greek and Roman works.
(b) They are going to find Elisha's father and his uncle.
(c) They are headed to watch a cow give birth.
(d) They are going to find an encampment of Roman soldiers in the area.
3. Why is Abuyah considered something of a heretic among others in this society?
(a) He spoke with Roman soldiers.
(b) He is known to have studied Greek and Roman works.
(c) He is late for Elisha's circumcision.
(d) His wife, Elisheba, died shortly after giving birth to his son.
4. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
(a) The Sanhedrin.
(c) The Roman cavalry.
5. What idea does Elisha present to his friends about Greek literature?
(a) Studying it could help counter debate.
(b) Studying it could help people forget their faith.
(c) That the Sanhedrin tax owners of Greek literature.
(d) That they burn all Greek literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
2. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
3. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
4. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
5. How old is Elisha when he gets married?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)