|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XVI - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
(a) His wife, Deborah.
(b) His father.
(c) His old tutor, Nicholaus.
2. What are the names of Meir's children?
(a) Uriah and Pariah.
(b) Sarah and Samuel.
(c) Saul and Samuel.
(d) Samuel and Solomon.
3. When Abuyah dies, who burns all the books and documents that are not Jewish?
(c) Uncle Amram.
4. What happens to Eliezer's proposal concerning the ban against pagan literature?
(a) It is laughed out of court.
(b) It is voted down.
(c) It is adopted and set into motion.
(d) It creates a tie in the Sanhedrin.
5. How does Joshua, his old instructor, feel about Elisha?
(c) Very proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha try to find in the pagan part of Caeserea?
2. Who does Elisha present his idea to about Greek literature?
3. Which renewed friend provides Elisha with a cover to get the books he needs?
4. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
5. When Elisha is notified that he is now a candidate for ordination, Deborah insists what of the servants?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)