|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XVI - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
(a) Gladly leave.
(b) Stay and fight.
(c) Pretend they do not hear the command.
(d) Go home to their families.
2. After sitting as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at Sanhedrin, what happened to Elisha?
(a) Elisha becomes a Bishop.
(b) Elisha leaves his wife.
(c) Elisha is ordained as a Rabbi.
(d) Elisha moves to Italy.
3. Where is Elisha sent, as a sage, to sit in court over a controversial issue?
(d) His hometown.
4. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
(b) The Roman cavalry.
(d) The Sanhedrin.
5. Elisha returns home for major festivals and uses this time to learn what from Amram?
(a) Why Abuyah read Greek and Roman documents.
(b) How to stop the Jewish rebels.
(c) The ways of business and estate management.
(d) How to become a great rabbi and sage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
2. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
3. What are the names of Meir's children?
4. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
5. Why does Amram decide not to let Elisha become married to Theo?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)