|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XVI - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Five Years.
(b) Fourteen Years.
(c) Thirteen Years.
(d) Two Years.
2. What did Elisha's best friends do because they were manipulated by Elisha?
(a) Rebuilt the Temple.
(b) Helped him learn more Greek knowledge.
(c) Devised new methods to counteract the Sanhedrin.
(d) Built a government based on Greek law.
3. Does Abuyah consort with pagan philosophers and read Greek books?
(c) When he was younger, but he does not do so anymore.
(d) Sometimes, but he hides his beliefs from everyone.
4. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
5. Where does Uncle Amram take Elisha to begin his training to become a rabbi and sage?
(a) The Home of Pappas.
(c) The Home of Rabbi Joshua.
(d) The Red Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha realize about his two years of study and the knowledge he has gleaned?
2. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
3. What idea does Elisha present to his friends about Greek literature?
4. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
5. Where are Elisha and Pappas going when they run into Theo?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)