|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XVI - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha find out he has been betrothed to?
2. Who does Elisha find, to his delight and surprise, in Caeserea?
(a) His old tutor, Nicholaus.
(b) His wife, Deborah.
(d) His father.
3. What does Elisha accidentally do in Jewish academy class one day?
(a) Trips over a student.
(b) Sets fire to the scrolls in class.
(c) Drops a Greek scroll in class.
(d) Slams his fingers in the door.
4. Why does the Sanhedrin send a delegation to Rome?
(a) The Sanhedrin is asking to rebuild their temple.
(b) Rome has threatened to rebuild the temple for the Jews.
(c) Roman soldiers are traveling to close to the Sanhedrin.
(d) The Sanhedrin is concerned about rebel Jews.
5. How many years did Elisha sit as an observer and Joshua's apprentice at the Sanhedrin?
(a) Fourteen Years.
(b) Two Years.
(c) Thirteen Years.
(d) Five Years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
2. Why is Tobias, Elisha's steward, furious with Pappas and Elisha for their conversation with the Romans?
3. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
4. What is the result of the three years of instruction Elisha receives from Amram after his father's death?
5. On his next journey, when Elisha stops in a small town what does he see?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)