|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XVI - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elisha try to console Deborah after she becomes pregnant twice and loses both babies?
(a) Elisha prepares a meal for her.
(b) Elisha offers to take her to a feast.
(c) Elisha buys her a servant girl.
(d) Elisha holds her hand in the garden.
2. When Abuyah dies, who burns all the books and documents that are not Jewish?
(a) Uncle Amram.
3. What gift does Elisha receive from Pappas?
(a) A ring.
(b) An expensive lamp.
(c) Old, ancient scrolls.
(d) A Greek book.
4. Who does Elisha want to seek out to answer his questions?
(a) His old tutor, Josef.
(b) His old childhood friends.
(c) Each member of the Sanhedrin, individually.
(d) The Christians and Gnostics.
5. Who tells Elisha Pappas is not good company for him, and that he should not be reading Greek books?
(b) Uncle Amram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha realize about his two years of study and the knowledge he has gleaned?
2. Who does Elisha know that dies of the plague?
3. What do the workers, numbering over 500, want to do after the command to leave?
4. Who arrives at the Temple Mount to stop the work on the rebuilding of the Temple?
5. How does Elisha begins his life as a Rabbi?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)