Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters XVI - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Elisha receive from Pappas?
(a) A Greek book.
(b) Old, ancient scrolls.
(c) An expensive lamp.
(d) A ring.
2. Does Abuyah consort with pagan philosophers and read Greek books?
(a) Sometimes, but he hides his beliefs from everyone.
(d) When he was younger, but he does not do so anymore.
3. What does Elisha think about his new wife after the week-long festival?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He is embarrassed by her.
4. Where did Elisha travel while studying, attending academies, and sitting with the masters?
(d) Judea and Galilee.
5. How does Elisha feel about Meir's marriage?
(a) Wishes his marriage was like Meir's.
(b) Feels should Meir treated his wife better.
(c) Glad his marriage is nothing like Meir's.
(d) Feels Meir's wife should be more submissive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha realize about his two years of study and the knowledge he has gleaned?
2. How do the deaths from the plague affect Elisha?
3. Where are Elisha and Deborah to stay when at the feast?
4. When Elisha is going back to Nicholaus, what does he overhear his father say to Uncle Amram?
5. How does Elisha meet Akiba?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)