|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Story of the Grail (Perceval).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lion prepare to do when he thinks Yvain is dead?
(a) Take Yvain's body back to Laudine.
(b) Run away.
(c) Eat Yvain.
(d) Kill himself.
2. Perceval learns that hermit is related to him how?
(a) He is his father.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He is his uncle.
(d) He is his grandfather.
3. After the first fight, who does Yvain fight next?
(a) A wealthy man's sons.
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Three knights.
(d) Hairpin of the Mountain.
4. What is the name of the castle with the three queens?
5. What does the maiden who has not laughed in six years predict?
(a) That Perceval will die in battle with the Red Knight.
(b) That Perceval will find a mentor soon.
(c) That Kay will break his right arm if he fights Perceval.
(d) That Perceval will become supreme lord of the knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Queen Guinevere watching the fight between Lancelot and Meleagant?
2. What does the dwarf tell Lancelot to do?
3. Where does King Arthur decide to cross over to?
4. What happens to Enide once Erec has returned to her after slaying the giants?
5. What is discovered to happen to any man who goes in search of the Joy of the Court?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)