|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knight with the Lion (Yvain).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Lancelot's arrival to the land of Meleagant, what does King Bademagu attempt to do?
(a) Initiate peace.
(b) Challenge him.
(c) Start war.
(d) Marry Queen Guinevere.
2. To whom does King Arthur trust the governing of England during his leave?
(a) Count Angre.
(c) Queen Guinevere.
3. Who is ashamed that he could not defeat Meleagant?
(c) King Bademagu.
(d) Sir Gawain.
4. What must Erec do to discover the Joy of the Court?
(a) Fight King Evrain.
(b) Fight the tall knight.
(c) Kiss the attractive maiden.
(d) Slay the beast.
5. What does Lunete advise Laudine to do?
(a) To find someone to defend the spring.
(b) To chase Yvain and marry him.
(c) To forget about Yvain.
(d) To marry Sir Gawain.
Short Answer Questions
1. While fighting in the tournament in disguise, why does Lancelot flee from blows and avoid battle?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the three joys and honors Alexander receives?
3. What is Yvain's new name?
4. After the Joy has ended, what does Erec decide to do?
5. What does King Bademagu plead with Queen Guinevere to do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)