|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knight of the Cart (Lancelot).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Lancelot agree to for lodgings that is provided by the knight's maiden?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To kiss her.
(c) To lay with her.
(d) To kill her.
2. When Erec awakens, what does he do?
(a) Kills the count.
(b) Kills everyone.
(c) Kills Enide.
(d) Kills the giants.
3. What does Sir Gawain find upon following Kay?
(a) Kay without his horse.
(b) Kay and his horse's bodies.
(c) Kay's body.
(d) Kay's horse without Kay.
4. What suggestion does Fenice make to Cliges to escape from Alis?
(a) She should fake her death.
(b) She should fake his death.
(c) She should elope.
(d) She should kill Alis.
5. Who says "Eyes, you have betrayed me. My heart was once loyal to me. You made it hate me", and why?
(a) Alexander, because he is in love with Soredamour.
(b) Soredamour, because she is in love with Alexander.
(c) Queen Guinevere, because she knows Soredamour and Alexander love each other.
(d) Sir Gawain, because he does not want Soredamour to love Alexander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first son of the Emperor?
2. It is discovered that the maiden sitting on the bed is who?
3. What are the two ways that lead to the land of Meleagant?
4. Who says "Love is worse than Hate because he wounds and destroys his devotee"?
5. What is discovered about the man King Arthur left in charge of England?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)