|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knight of the Cart (Lancelot).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "Love is worse than Hate because he wounds and destroys his devotee"?
(a) King Arthur.
(b) Queen Guinevere.
2. What does the maiden want who approaches Lancelot, after his fight with the proud knight who challenged him?
(a) The defeated knight's head.
(b) His agreement to marry her.
(c) The defeated knight's hand in marriage.
(d) That he lay with her.
3. How does Thessala convince doctors that Fenice is incurably ill?
(a) By presenting them with urine from a man with an incurable disease.
(b) By presenting them with urine from a woman with an incurable disease.
(c) By presenting them with urine from a diseased pig.
(d) By presenting them with urine from a diseased cow.
4. At King Arthur's court, what is the color of armor that Cliges wears on the third day of the tournament?
5. Who does Queen Guinevere send second to discover the identity of the maiden who rides with a knight and a dwarf?
(b) Sir Gawain.
(c) Her maid-in-waiting.
(d) King Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the quickest way to Meleagant's lands?
2. What does Erec give as his reason for accompanying the party who has set out to find the white stag?
3. Who finally takes vengeance upon Meleagant for all of his mischief?
4. What does Soredamour tuck into the sleeves and collar of Alexander's shirt?
5. How is Lancelot found by his savior?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)