|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knight of the Cart (Lancelot).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Erec do to discover the Joy of the Court?
(a) Fight King Evrain.
(b) Slay the beast.
(c) Fight the tall knight.
(d) Kiss the attractive maiden.
2. Where does Alexander want to travel to?
3. What is the future consequence of Fenice's actions?
(a) All future empresses of Constantinople must prove they love the emperor.
(b) All future women of Constantinople are guarded as though imprisoned.
(c) All future emperor's of Constantinople make sure not to forcibly marry a woman who does not love them.
(d) All future empresses of Constantinople are guarded as though imprisoned.
4. What is at the end of a row of stakes?
(a) A head with a helmet.
(c) A uncovered head.
(d) A horn.
5. What is the quickest way to Meleagant's lands?
(a) Sword Bridge.
(b) Sword Passage.
(c) Stone Bridge.
(d) Stone Passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Enide once Erec has returned to her after slaying the giants?
2. Why do the other knights make fun of Erec after he is married for a while?
3. What does Sir Gawain find upon following Kay?
4. What is said to happen if a man can lift the slab in the church's cemetery unaided?
5. What is Erec's status in life?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)