|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knight of the Cart (Lancelot).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the tournament, where does Lancelot return to?
(a) King Arthur's court.
(b) His homeland.
(c) His prison.
(d) Meleagant's lands.
2. Who says "The lady is mine, and I am hers. I shall do with her what I wish," and to whom is he referring?
(a) King Arthur about Enide.
(b) The count who marries Enide about Enide.
(c) Guivret the Small about Enide.
(d) Erec about Enide.
3. How many days does the Queen suggest to King Arthur to wait for Erec to return before deciding who is the most beautiful maiden?
4. Who kidnaps Fenice?
(a) Duke of Saxony.
(d) Duke of Saxony's nephew.
5. At King Arthur's court, what is the color of armor that Cliges wears on the third day of the tournament?
Short Answer Questions
1. What agreement makes Meleagant stop attacking Lancelot?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the three joys and honors Alexander receives?
3. Who discovers Fenice and Cliges together?
4. What is the future consequence of Fenice's actions?
5. How does Lancelot join the Queen in her room?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)