|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knight of the Cart (Lancelot).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contest does Erec participate in?
(a) The jousting contest.
(b) The sparrowhawk contest.
(c) A duel.
(d) The archery contest.
2. What does the dwarf tell Lancelot to do?
(a) Get in the cart.
(b) Put Kay in the cart.
(c) Pull him in the cart.
(d) Put Sir Gawain in the cart.
3. Who do Lancelot and other knights set out to search for after his fight with Meleagant has ended?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) King Arthur.
(d) Queen Guinevere.
4. Who says "The lady is mine, and I am hers. I shall do with her what I wish," and to whom is he referring?
(a) Erec about Enide.
(b) The count who marries Enide about Enide.
(c) Guivret the Small about Enide.
(d) King Arthur about Enide.
5. How is the second fight between Guivret and Erec stopped?
(a) Guivret surrenders to Erec.
(b) Erec surrenders to Guivret.
(c) Enide tells Erec to stop fighting and he listens.
(d) Enide shouts at Guivret to not hurt Erec anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. At King Arthur's court, what is the color of armor that Cliges wears on the second day of the tournament?
2. Who kidnaps Fenice?
3. What happens to the doctors who beat and torture Fenice?
4. How is the garden enclosed by air?
5. What have the giants done that causes Erec to go in pursuit of them?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)